If the B's don't win Monday season done

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: If the B's don't win Monday season done

What ???  You've been saying they're done since they lost to the Ducks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Doom Monger.... Calgary lost 9 in a row in 1989 only to go on to win the cup. Check it out!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sugdenflu. Show sugdenflu's posts

Don't throw in the towel just yet, imafan! Laughing The B's will get things going in the right direction. They need their leader (Savard) and their physical leader (Looch) back. A couple more weeks and things will be as they should be.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

don't they play 82 games, how is the season done

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

In Response to Re: If the B's don't win Monday season done:
    [QUOTE]Not sure Milan and Marc will make that much of a difference. Team in General playing horrible hockey!
    Posted by imafan[/QUOTE]

LOL...are you serious.  Lucic and Savard won't make a difference.  Have you watched any Bruins hockey the last 3 years??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

If they are all done IMAFAN, please stop watching them and posting on here

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

You a blowhard not a fan. Get a life.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

I didn't see who wrote this post before I had my answer for it. Than I open the thread and surprise, surprise, imaFAG strikes again. Deciding the season on an early November game against the NY Islanders can only be done by one useless bird like him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Better send condolences to the Canes, Leafs, Ducks, Wild, Blues, Oilers, Panthers and Montreal because they're all under .500 which we are not.  Come on, folks.  imafan's post is a wind-up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from degolds. Show degolds's posts

I have watched Bruins hockey since the sixties, and looch and savy will not make any difference. Savard needs  a goal scorer to set up, And looch is not and never will be a Cam Neely.   n Response to Re: If the B's don't win Monday season done:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If the B's don't win Monday season done : LOL...are you serious.  Lucic and Savard won't make a difference.  Have you watched any Bruins hockey the last 3 years??
    Posted by TuukkainNet[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Inform the NHL!!!!  The regular season can be cut down to 15 regular season games and the playoffs can start Mid November!!  Would be great this year and any Olympic years as the season would be finished just as the Olympic hockey starts.  The NHL package wouldn't cost as much on cable either....I can see this going somewhere!! Thanks imafan....for another worthless post!!!  hahaha

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davidorr. Show Davidorr's posts

[QUOTE]I have watched Bruins hockey since the sixties, and looch and savy will not make any difference. Savard needs  a goal scorer to set up, And looch is not and never will be a Cam Neely.   n Response to Re: If the B's don't win Monday season done :
    Posted by degolds[/QUOTE]

I too have watched the B's since the 60's (well...'69 anyway) and I've got to disagree with you. I think they'll definitely make a difference. I'm not sure as much as we'd all like, but Savard will make a difference to whomever is on his wings and Lucic is a force. You're probably right, he won't be the next Neely, but he'll be a damn good Lucic. Fingers crossed we find out soon.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

guy thats top 3 in assists over the past 3 seasons won't help, definitely not, definitely not

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pezell04x. Show Pezell04x's posts

Done after 15 games? Good, stop watching :)

But when they pick up their play, don't come in here stating how good they are. kthnx.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]Done after 15 games? Good, stop watching :) But when they pick up their play, don't come in here stating how good they are. kthnx.
    Posted by Pezell04x[/QUOTE]
    I'm not sure the laws of physics could withstand such an onslaught.  Reality itself might be at risk.  We could all end up puppets.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

[QUOTE]I have watched Bruins hockey since the sixties, and looch and savy will not make any difference. Savard needs  a goal scorer to set up, And looch is not and never will be a Cam Neely.   n Response to Re: If the B's don't win Monday season done :
    Posted by degolds[/QUOTE]

I've never compared Lucic to Neely and if you do then watching hockey for the last forty years hasn't taught you anything.  Lucic is a big physical forward that clears up space, and is responsible on the ice, a presence they lack right now.  Savard is a point a game player regardless of who he is playing with.  That one point is a goal from someone and makes a huge difference for this years squad. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Win or lose the season has alot or time left in it. Savy and Looch are missed but the Bruins need a sniper in their lineup to help Savy and the PP. We don't have any scoring depth so a trade will have to made soon.
    The Bruins do need to win some more games and beat the teams they should beat, but the Sabres will be tough at home. I do believe Savy and Looch will be back then and that will help
    I hope the Bruins HAVE FIXED THEIR COMMUNICATION PROBLEM and their composite sticks for tonites game. Go Bruins.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Believe1. Show Believe1's posts

[QUOTE]Inform the NHL!!!!  The regular season can be cut down to 15 regular season games and the playoffs can start Mid November!!  Would be great this year and any Olympic years as the season would be finished just as the Olympic hockey starts.  The NHL package wouldn't cost as much on cable either....I can see this going somewhere!! Thanks imafan....for another worthless post!!!  hahaha
    Posted by scottm50[/QUOTE]

Well done!  I'm still going to cheer the B's on tonight and enjoy every game of the season.  Since we're toast and our season has ended already, who knows what those crazy fools could do between now and April.  Make the playoffs even, since no one told them they're finished.  What's the new schedule for the Stanley Cup now? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

[QUOTE]If they are all done IMAFAN, please stop watching them and posting on here
    Posted by stingerjp[/QUOTE]

That would be awesome...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Imafan where are you ? Isn't the season done now ?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pezell04x. Show Pezell04x's posts

Is the season over yet? All the Bruins have done is win 3 straight games on the road =/

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

iamafan ....get lost your are anything but a fan

Real fans kep faith....with all the talent we have

GO BRUINS ! ! !