I'm Bored. Someone write something stupid!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I'm Bored. Someone write something stupid!

Here's a place to start - at this time next year, we'll be saying that X was the best move the Bruins made in 2010-11, and Y was the worst move.  What are X and Y?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: I'm Bored. Someone write something stupid!

In Response to I'm Bored. Someone write something stupid!:
    Here's a place to start - at this time next year, we'll be saying that X was the best move the Bruins made in 2010-11, and Y was the worst move.  What are X and Y?
    Posted by Bookboy007

I hope Ference is their worst move.  I pray they do nothing to top that ugly contract.  The best so far has been not renting players at the deadline.

Wow, I can't wait for the draft.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

In Response to Re: I'm Bored. Someone write something stupid!:
    In Response to I'm Bored. Someone write something stupid! : I hope Ference is their worst move.  I pray they do nothing to top that ugly contract.  The best so far has been not renting players at the deadline. Wow, I can't wait for the draft.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Yep, these are my thoughts also. I'll qualify it by saying that I'm glad PC did not hire rentals for draft picks .... other than Seidenberg, who looks like he'll be re-signing with the Bruins soon (pending medical results).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: I'm Bored. Someone write something stupid! : Yep, these are my thoughts also. I'll qualify it by saying that I'm glad PC did not hire rentals for draft picks .... other than Seidenberg, who looks like he'll be re-signing with the Bruins soon (pending medical results).
    Posted by NumbaFouwer

I always forget about the Seidenberg deal.  I guess in my mind he's already a part of the team's future due to statements he's made.  Hopefully he sticks around at a decent price.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

In Response to I'm Bored. Someone write something stupid!:
    Posted by Bookboy007
    y would be IF they don't resign boychuck
    x will be keeping tim thomas, i believe in competition, they both want to be the man  thats good. i remember jim rice was burnt up by fred lynn being rookie of the year and mvp in 75  rice in 76 was a terror he didnt want to be the sidekick.thats as stupid as i can think of bookie

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Signing Wheeler to 4Mil a year" Oh wait someone else has that idea already LoL!

Signing Ray Whitney to 2 year deal at 2.5Mil per after buyout of Ryder.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Letting Not-A-Shot on this board will go down as one of the stupidest moves. Having him banned will be one of the smartest moves.
    As far as hockey goes, not getting some cap space from at least one of our overpaid performers would be a bad non move. Keeping all our picks for the draft would be a good non move. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Letting Not-A-Shot on this board will go down as one of the stupidest moves. Having him banned will be one of the smartest moves. As far as hockey goes, not getting some cap space from at least one of our overpaid performers would be a bad non move. Keeping all our picks for the draft would be a good non move. 
    Posted by Reilly24

Thanks!  Happy to be here!

It would be great if the B's could get some cap relief by moving one of the heavier contracts, but in order to do that, they might have to include a pick or two.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

Letting Not-A-Shot on this board will go down as one of the stupidest moves. Having him banned will be one of the smartest moves. As far as hockey goes, not getting some cap space from at least one of our overpaid performers would be a bad non move. Keeping all our picks for the draft would be a good non move. 
    Posted by Reilly24

LOL!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Where's Stanley when you need him? Oh that's right, he's interviewing for assistant GM this week.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Y - letting Ryder go only to find he scores 35 for another team next year. 

Y - letting Thomas got only to find out he wins the Stanley Cup for someone else.

Y - finding out the Bruins number one pick was better than the one the Bs got from Toronto.

x - Seguin plays wing so many on here can say I told you so, you....f@#king a hole.

x - Wideman scores 25 goals.

x - Chiarelli's trade for a new winger nets 40 goals next year.  Bobby Ryan or Nathan Horton would be nice.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from newfiewhaler. Show newfiewhaler's posts

Even as a fellow newf, I admit that its time for Ryder to go. Paille - all wheels, no finnish - is also useless. Same can be said for Sobotka, he looked good in the play-offs (lots of hustle), but what did he really do? Time to get rid of the trash.

I really feel that the Oilers will take Seguin. At the combine he looked great. Hall will be a Bruin, with or without a trade. Play him and some of the other youth and see how the forwards look from there.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

X-- the best---   and I hope every day to see this headline--

"Seidenberg signed to three year contract"

"Stuart and Boychuck signing expected soon"

Y-- The worst?   Bruins trade two firsts , a second, Wheeler and Hunwick for.....

Lecavalier!!!!!

Or, speaking personally, Hunwick traded anywhere for anything or anyone.  That would be a total bummer. Even though I know it well may happen.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

This time next year the talk will be about how injuries prevented the Bruins from winning the cup...like vs Carloina...and vs Philly. We will hear about Julien's Jack Adams award 2 years removed, Chara's shut down D abilities, and how Bergy is a monster on face-offs. We will all sit and wait for CJ's contract to expire, and discuss PC's lack of competence as a NHL GM. And I'm sure someone will be calling for the head of an assistant coach, due to the lack of PP success.

Doing things the same way, and expecting different results.

Can you say round 2 ???

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Best move - B's resign Boychuk
    Worst move - They extend Ryder
    Scariest move - Claude coaching a game 7

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Where's Stanley when you need him? Oh that's right, he's interviewing for assistant GM this week.
    Posted by notrolls

no that was last week . here is the update .

First: 1/25/2010
    Last: 6/1/2010
     Chowdahkid-

Job onterview went fine they are thinking about it ....

BRUINS wont have the choice ....Oilers will decide who we get ....

My feeling is Oilers will pick Seguin ....I would have loved Seguin in Boston ...lets see what Taylor can bring to the team ....I know Seguin did much better than Hall today
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Here, you wanted something stupid to read:

Posted by StanleycuptotheBruins:

Trading Wheeler would be the biggest mistake in the BRUINS history ....this kid will be a mega Star in the NHL for the next 10 years ...in the next 10 years he will score a minimum of 300 goals ...with peak as hight as 45 goals ...a big physical power forward that all NHL general managers would love to have on their roster ....will you please stop suggesting that the BRUINS would even think of trading Blake Wheeler .....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH Wheeler is not for trade ....not even one on one against Crosby .....the only 2 players I would accept in return Wheeler are Ovi or Getzlaf .....thats it thats all STOP IT PLEASE 
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

WOULD NOT TRADE WHEELER FOR CROSBY!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Yes I have seen stanley's opinion's on Wheeler and find them a little ......um....er.....different ! I know he posted awhile back that he has a Wheeler jersey, I think he's worried he won't be able to wear it .

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Yes I have seen stanley's opinion's on Wheeler and find them a little ......um....er.....different ! I know he posted awhile back that he has a Wheeler jersey, I think he's worried he won't be able to wear it .
    Posted by Chowdahkid-
    From what he post here he should be wearing a straight jacket.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Posted by Chowdahkid-

do you think he wore his wheeler jersey to his interview for bruins assistant GM?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

In Response to Re: I'm Bored. Someone write something stupid! : From what he post here he should be wearing a straight jacket.
    Posted by notrolls
    okay i tried not to join in  but its kinda slow so....
    i think he's a computer geek type wiz you know? and he has photo of wheeler that he photo shopped up with a wig and high heels if you know what i mean, he did say physical right,,,,well maybe,,,just not on the ice!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I beg you pardon Mr notrolls

I am here and my prediction about Wheeler is registered ...I know all of you will call me a genius next year.....

Wheeler in 2010-11  ...80GP 33G 30A 63Pts 72PIM ....lets not talk about the season after ...+++40G

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Here, you wanted something stupid to read: Posted by StanleycuptotheBruins: Trading Wheeler would be the biggest mistake in the BRUINS history ....this kid will be a mega Star in the NHL for the next 10 years ...in the next 10 years he will score a minimum of 300 goals ...with peak as hight as 45 goals ...a big physical power forward that all NHL general managers would love to have on their roster ....will you please stop suggesting that the BRUINS would even think of trading Blake Wheeler .....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH Wheeler is not for trade ....not even one on one against Crosby .....the only 2 players I would accept in return Wheeler are Ovi or Getzlaf .....thats it thats all STOP IT PLEASE  Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 WOULD NOT TRADE WHEELER FOR CROSBY!!
    Posted by notrolls

Mrs. Wheeler don't be offended that we want to trade your son! ;-)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

Posted by notrolls

I hope we get him signed up because I would hate to see him sign on elsewhere. TSN.ca said that Brian Burke offered him a 3 year deal. Also, if he leaves we would lose his excellent game day predictions and bookies all over New England would go bankrupt. It would also mean that he would have to break his lease on his mother's basement. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

I think somebody just did.