Injury update?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Injury update?

This was only the third game I've missed all season and I am thnakful I did as I hear it was BY FAR the worst of the season. Anyone have an update on our injuries? I'd be really interested if anyone knows about injuries that guys are playing through.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Injury update?

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nhl/news/story?id=4836252

How ESPN Boston gets this stuff before globe writers is kinda comical. You can always check Bruins Blog tomorrow morning as well. TSN tends to get updates quicker too.

//Begin (undisclosed) left that game after one shift of the third period. Bitz, who missed time a couple weeks ago with a back problem, is out with something different/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Boston has a rule where they dont release statements about injuries, so anything found out on blogs or sports sites is from word of mouth directly from people on the inside.

Begin--injured, no timetable for a return
    Sturm--injured, no timetable for a return
    Bergeron--injured but returned to action one game
    Savard--injured, will not return until after the olympic break
    wideman--injured but returned to action one game
    Ference--injured, no timetable for a return

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

When I read, "no timetable for return..." that usually means weeks, not days. I hope the B's don't rush anyone back.