Is chara hurt?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Is chara hurt?

I noticed this last Saturday on HNIC when they showed Zee on the bench his last 2 fingers on hie right hand were taped together with what looked like a splint.Showed him again tonight with the fingers taped. That would certainly explain why when he's had to thump someone when he's had plenty of opportunities.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Re: Is chara hurt?

In Response to Is chara hurt?:
    [QUOTE]I noticed this last Saturday on HNIC when they showed Zee on the bench his last 2 fingers on hie right hand were taped together with what looked like a splint.Showed him again tonight with the fingers taped. That would certainly explain why when he's had to thump someone when he's had plenty of opportunities.
    Posted by john6345[/QUOTE] It's possible I guess, then again he was a plus 4 tonight against Kessels line.

No thrill from phil, against the great wall of chara.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I wouldn't be surprised if Chara is hurting. His shot doesn't seem to be where it should be, of course David Clarkson may agrue that fact. Also the fact he hasn't dropped the g's yet this yr. (unless I missed where he did) is a surprise. I think he's not 100%.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from d-banthis-krecji46. Show d-banthis-krecji46's posts

No he is just over rated

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Yeh- he must have been hurt against Carolina last year in the playoffs, looks like the same guy. What's that "C" on his jersey stand for? He's very tall-wow, that's got to be important -

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

In Response to Is chara hurt?:
    [QUOTE]I noticed this last Saturday on HNIC when they showed Zee on the bench his last 2 fingers on hie right hand were taped together with what looked like a splint.Showed him again tonight with the fingers taped. That would certainly explain why when he's had to thump someone when he's had plenty of opportunities.
    Posted by john6345[/QUOTE]
    It wouldn't surprise me to hear that he is playing with a broken pinkie. 

More importantly, what is keeping him from playing like the Captain Zdeno of old?  Has parenthood taken some of the mean out of him?

He shows it in flashes, but not on a regular basis.  The way he shrugged Jason Blake off in the second period of Saturday night's game was great.  Blake went at Chara and then went for a ride.  That's the Chara that we need to see more of as the season winds on.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

He will need to learn to be tough like the North American players, the C stands for CUP CUP CUP CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

In Response to Re: Is chara hurt?:
    I wouldn't be surprised if Chara is hurting. His shot doesn't seem to be where it should be, of course David Clarkson may agrue that fact. Also the fact he hasn't dropped the g's yet this yr. (unless I missed where he did) is a surprise. I think he's not 100%.
    Posted by nitemare-38

I think the reason he hasn't dropped the gloves is he's not really allowed to. The only guys who would be a match are goons and he's the main shut down D-man. Look at the Leafs game. They were agitating all the time and would have loved to get him off the ice for a fighting major. Aside from entertainment value, what would be the point?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

It seems like nearly every practice he either comes in early or stays late to work on his shot.  Either he's trying to figure out how to compensate for something hurting, or he's trying very hard to get out of his scoring 'slump'.
    This may just be an issue of someone that, because he wears the 'C', feels he has to try to do too much.  It might do him good to forget that he's the leader and just go out and play his game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Chara plays better when he's mad and maybe since the baby he has mellowed, but he did show some of his old self vs. the leafs because he was  angry. He could have sprined a finger, but I think he has concern about the way season has gone with the team and he questions his own play but he will find his game and be alright. As the Bruins improve Zedno will to. The Bruins need a sniper to round the chemistry and all will be fine.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In Response to Re: Is chara hurt?:
    He will need to learn to be tough like the North American players, the C stands for CUP CUP CUP CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Canbostondoit

You got the first two letters right