Is it just me, or...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wil39. Show wil39's posts

Is it just me, or...

Is it just me, or does anyone else want to see Paul Maurice get punched in the neck?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Re: Is it just me, or...

it's just you. i'd go for teeth, then temple.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wil39. Show wil39's posts

I may have to disagree, the teeth and temple sounds a little too nice and quick. The neck would really prolong pain and cut off the air; but hey, that's just me. Honestly, I'd like to see either.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stanjonathanrules. Show stanjonathanrules's posts

I said this in another post earlier. But I still think someone should fire the puck at him and try to drop him like when Rick bowness got dropped many years back. that would be great and probably worth the two minute delay of game penalty that comes with it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Well I'm not sure. I like the idea of the neck but it might drop him too quick, you know?

puck in the teeth leaves a lasting impression though. you've given me much to think about.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

I'd rather go after their GM Rutherford, he's the whiney one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

The best way to get back at the canes and Mr. Maurice is to win the series and to see the look in their eyes when the series ending handshakes are done; to know that you are moving on and the other team is going home. In regards to Mr. Maurice: your post-game comments were classless and it will come back to haunt you in the end!

P.S. All the b.s. attempts by the canes to throw Boston off their games will only make their will and resolve stronger!

GO BLACK AND GOLD- MISSION (IS STILL) 16W!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

DART BOARD

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

Re: DART BOARD

Hey Paul: You'll be the one with sore knuckles on Thur. night because of all the tears you'll be rubbin off your face! Keep putting your foot in your mouth!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

I'd like to see Claude get him in a headlock at center ice after Game 7 and pummel that puss of his.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

[QUOTE]I'd like to see Claude get him in a headlock at center ice after Game 7 and pummel that puss of his.
    Posted by gfkr2[/QUOTE]

LOL -- claude could ruin him

special thanx to my brother for the captions!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

U, thats hilarious...Thanks for that...hahahaha