2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

Re: is sat game on tv?

i believe its on nesn at 7 or 8pm against the coyotes

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

sorry its the sat 10/9 game on nesn at 8 pm

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

According to NHL.com ( http://www.nhl.com/ice/schedulebyday.htm?date=10/02/2010 ) it won't be on TV.  No notice about streaming anywhere I've seen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

this is awful...the bruins should stream this game online in this day and age and for this kinda event once in a lifetime put the game on

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CygnusX2112. Show CygnusX2112's posts

It is inconceivable to me that NESN would opt to show a Sox in Two (thats what is scheduled to play during the B's Giants Game) rather than a broadcast of the Bruins v Giants Select game. The Belfast arena has to have media coverage of it considering all the hype that the city is putting behind this. NESN, pick up their feed for god sakes! Forget the Sox, they are done.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Okay, some digging yielded this:
    http://www.giantslive.tv/
    So they are accustomed to streaming games.  Given that it is in association with UTV I checked that out ( http://www.u.tv/Whats-On/ ) and no game is listed.  It might not be on TV there, which is odd, unless there is another network (BBC?) picking it up?  Obviously I know almost nothing.
    That they even have streaming capability at the arena is a good sign.

On a side note - the British Elite League appears to be part-way into its regular season already.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CygnusX2112. Show CygnusX2112's posts

I think it is pathetic that we Bruins fans have to go through such painstaking processes to be able to see a game that is, essentially, a huge deal.  The football pre-season, without question, is aired on national TV and NESN almost always carries Red Sox training camp games. Meanwhile we watch frame by frame streams of our beloved Bruins on shady web sites in French.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah, NESN is doing a two-hour documentary on how many Sox players have urinated inside the Green Monster instead...

Ridiculous that we cannot see this game...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Yeah, in Belfast.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

You may as well ask ESPN to stop covering LeBron.

We'll  have to rely on KPD's in-game update (note singular).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

So at what time is the game staring there ?
    If it'll be streamed and I think it will , we'll only know a few hours or so before the game. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: is sat game on tv?:
    [QUOTE]You may as well ask ESPN to stop covering LeBron. We'll  have to rely on KPD's in-game update (note singular).
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

Bish at bostonbruins.com will, I'm pretty sure, be doing his usual live blog for the game. Much much better than trying to rely on the Globe and their every half-hour or so updates.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Duinne, Of course and agreed. Just couldn't resist a pot-shot at Dupes' blogging ability.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

DuPont's blog from practice yesterday was a joke.  I wonder if he even went to the practice.  He screwed up at least three player's names, and had the wrong person listed as the third goalie.  I honestly think that he just found a bar with wifi and posted from there after his fifth Guiness.

Even further off topic, does anyone else think that these exhibition games against non-NHL teams will ultimately hurt the team?  Other teams are playing against NHL teams while the Bruins are playing against non-NHL teams.  What works against the Bellfast Giants and HC Liberec may not work against the Phoenix Coyotes or any other NHL team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]DuPont's blog from practice yesterday was a joke.  I wonder if he even went to the practice.  He screwed up at least three player's names, and had the wrong person listed as the third goalie.  I honestly think that he just found a bar with wifi and posted from there after his fifth Guiness. Even further off topic, does anyone else think that these exhibition games against non-NHL teams will ultimately hurt the team?  Other teams are playing against NHL teams while the Bruins are playing against non-NHL teams.  What works against the Bellfast Giants and HC Liberec may not work against the Phoenix Coyotes or any other NHL team.
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]

The other NHL teams are playing exhibitions against non-NHL teams as well: Carolina vs. SKA St. Petersburg; Minnesota vs. Tampere (Finland); San Jose vs. Mannheim (Germany); Phoenix vs. Dinamo Riga.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from newcarsmelly. Show newcarsmelly's posts

this is so flippin retarded! how could they not show this game? my bff in ireland will be at the game... i was so looking forward to discussing the game with her. what could nesn be showing? Sox are on Fox at 4 and on NESN at 9. NHL channel is showing REPEAT of Calgary at Edmonton exhibition. Wasn't all this NHL's bright idea to 'grow' hockey fan base? What about us fools that are already fans? I'll stop asking questions and go get another beer.. so annoyed now! boooo nesn

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]this is so flippin retarded! how could they not show this game? my bff in ireland will be at the game... i was so looking forward to discussing the game with her. what could nesn be showing? Sox are on Fox at 4 and on NESN at 9. NHL channel is showing REPEAT of Calgary at Edmonton exhibition. Wasn't all this NHL's bright idea to 'grow' hockey fan base? What about us fools that are already fans? I'll stop asking questions and go get another beer.. so annoyed now! boooo nesn
    Posted by newcarsmelly[/QUOTE]

Instead of venting here, why not email NESN and ask them? I'm sure they have an email address on their site.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from newcarsmelly. Show newcarsmelly's posts

how about both?! done.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: is sat game on tv? : Instead of venting here, why not email NESN and ask them? I'm sure they have an email address on their site.
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

If it was the playoffs and I was on a desert island with internet access, then I'd watch the streaming video.  It just looks horrible.  I watched our draft pick happening much of last season (that would be the Maple Leafs) and I get a headache just thinking about it.

I might try to talk my wife into letting me have center ice, but that means I'll have to lose HBO or something.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FUhabs. Show FUhabs's posts

N ever
    E z
    S tupid
    N etwork

Why am I not surprise they are not covering the game!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtw2. Show mtw2's posts

It's not a guarantee it will be on...but follow this link and scroll down to 14:00 est. http://www.nenggeulis.com/ from there just follow the links! I use that site all the time to watch sports that aren't televised.I hope it works! Go Bruins Go!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]If it was the playoffs and I was on a desert island with internet access, then I'd watch the streaming video.  It just looks horrible.  I watched our draft pick happening much of last season (that would be the Maple Leafs) and I get a headache just thinking about it. I might try to talk my wife into letting me have center ice, but that means I'll have to lose HBO or something.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

We should have just flown to the Emerald isles for the same price as CenterIce.  I could have gotten a great group rate !  Oh well next time LOL

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Ask yourselves this ,  would NESN have shown the Sox playing in Taiwan ?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

http://rozmaya.wordpress.com/2010/10/02/watch-boston-bruins-at-belfast-giants-live-stream-free-online-streaming-oct-2-nhl-hockey/

Try this link around game time. Nothing posted yet.