Is there going to be a Bruins draft party at TD Bank Garden on draft day?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEWENGLANDSPORTSNERD. Show NEWENGLANDSPORTSNERD's posts

Is there going to be a Bruins draft party at TD Bank Garden on draft day?

I haven't heard any announcement yet, but if anyone has, or does, please let me know because I might be reporting live from the draft party and interviewing bruins fans on their thoughts on the draft

Thanks you guys rock

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Is there going to be a Bruins draft party at TD Bank Garden on draft day?

there will be a BRUINS draft party here at my place with 6 other BRUINS fans ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2012 
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2013 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Probably have something for season ticket holders only

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

Bring raincoats....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

are the other 3 at the party Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2014, Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2015 & Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2016  ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'm playing that night, at least it happens before game time so I can be on a high about that.

A couple of guys are Habs fans.  One is from out on the plains - which makes no sense to me at all.  Surprisingly, they have no sense of humor about the Habs.  I sent them a couple of those anti-Hab videos from bloge Salming and they haven't spoken to me since.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

ocram...I wouldnt mind if the BRUINS would win the cup 6 years in a row

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

The Bruins have won only 5 Cups in their entire 80+ year history.  6 Cups in a row, especially in the Salary Cap Era of now, is monumentally unrealistic.  Take the rare one that might come along, whenever that might be, and be happy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

I'll bet Stanley Cup to the Bruins will be the master of ceremonies since he'll be the new assistant to the GM by then!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

Yeah, and I'll be bringing Oprah back from the brink of death due to anorexia.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

Right on jtassinarisoccer.....I had an interview with Cam Neely a month ago ....did not make me an offer yet...too bad I would have liked to attend the draft in LA ....I should get an offer after the draft and should be at the Garden sometimes in August...my goal is to help the mgnt improve the team and ultimate goal is winning 3 Stanley Cups in the next 5 seasons ....hopefully 3 in a row

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2012
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2013