Is this the year?! Can the Bruins do the IMPOSSIBLE?!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsTicketSales. Show BruinsTicketSales's posts

Is this the year?! Can the Bruins do the IMPOSSIBLE?!

IS THIS FINALLY THE YEAR??

Can the Bruins win a second round playoff series?! It has been 18 long years and soon the 20th anniversary team of Stephane Qunital and Glen Featherstone are brought out on the ice to celebrate the last second round win.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Re: Is this the year?! Can the Bruins do the IMPOSSIBLE?!

Why is it such a big deal to get to the third round ? You either win the cup or you don't. Nobody remembers the losers. Will you be satisfied if we get there and lose ? I won't. The farther you get, the worse it feels to lose. I say all or nothing. I would rather miss the playoffs than lose in the finals. I'm still saying what if when it comes to the late 80's and early 90's. It will be great to get to the third round but you are putting way to much stock into it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ritwalljones. Show ritwalljones's posts

Getting to the Eastern Conference finals isn't important for an organization?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruWingFan. Show BruWingFan's posts

On a personal level, getting to the 3rd round and losing would stink. Especially if it's to Montreal! As a fan, and as a player, I'm an all or nothing kinda guy. But I'd only dwell on it for a moment because I'd still be still proud of the B's.

On a professional level it would give the young players on the B's a good dose of playoff experience. Also, if there is a UFA out there we are interested in, making a late round appearance could factor into his decision. A deep run into the playoffs does have it's advantages even if the final outcome doesn't involve hockey's Holy Grail.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I have been saying it all year long ...the only one who really believed in the BRUINS. We will win 2 Stanley Cup in a row..

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

Great poll question actually... I am a scared

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Their biggest ennemy is called injuries.  If they stay healthy...everything is possible.