It been a while since Bruins traded with WSH.?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

It been a while since Bruins traded with WSH.?

There was time when BST and WSH always made deals Anson Carter and the rookie goalie phenom Grahme turn Dr. Evil. The Bruins and WSH could be up to a major deal WSH cap space is good shape. I will take a long shot Savard,Hunwick,Ryder and Thomas for Fleischman Fehr 3rd and 4th pick. Don't cut this post to shreads who else can you think were involve in BST and WSH trades in the past I know there was always something going on and what your prediction if these teams made a block buster deal DON'T MENTION OV.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Re: It been a while since Bruins traded with WSH.?

In Response to It been a while since Bruins traded with WSH.?:
    There was time when BST and WSH always made deals Anson Carter and the rookie goalie phenom Grahme turn Dr. Evil. The Bruins and WSH could be up to a major deal WSH cap space is good shape. I will take a long shot Savard,Hunwick,Ryder and Thomas for Fleischman Fehr 3rd and 4th pick. Don't cut this post to shreads who else can you think were involve in BST and WSH trades in the past I know there was always something going on and what your prediction if these teams made a block buster deal DON'T MENTION OV.
    Posted by Canbostondoit

Semin would be someone I could see the B's interested in

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

The Caps don't have the cap space to make this deal.
    They also plan on going with the 2 rookies in nets...and Fehr/Fleish are pretty important to that team going fwd. 

The Caps need a 2nd line center and a shut down dman.  Possibly a goalie for the playoffs...my bet is they add someone like Mitchell and maybe bring Belanger back, let the young goalies start the season.  In fact I wouldnt be surprised to see them add their own RFA's and bring a few up from the stocked farm. 

I don't see them adding all the pieces you mentioned and throw picks at the Bruins as well...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

In Response to Re: It been a while since Bruins traded with WSH.?:
    In Response to It been a while since Bruins traded with WSH.? : Semin would be someone I could see the B's interested in
    Posted by bostondynNASTY

Semin for Thomas is unrealistic IMO. When moving a 40G scorer they'd want a top of the line defensemen and/or goalie that is younger than TT. Realistically, if a trade were to happen, it'd be for someone like Eric Fehr or Brooks Laich...maybe TF.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Hock,

TT will not fetch Laich.  He is one of the only true gritty players the Caps have.  And to be honest...why wouldnt they just sign a free agent guy like Turco or Nabby for half the price. 

No chance the caps trade anyone of value for TT...they have young goalies they have already said they were going with. 

I think the Bruins are done with deals....I think what you see is what you likely will get...we got Nathan and signed Seids and we also picked up Seguin.  Those are 3 nice additions for next yrs team...

But when talk trade you gotta remember the caps are trying to win a cup...they will make moves to beat the Bruins and all the other contending teams in the east....why would they give them a solid player for an overpriced goalie

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to It been a while since Bruins traded with WSH.?:
    Posted by Canbostondoit

I think the last deal with the Caps was Morissonn for Gonchar.

As for the trade:  I don't think the Caps want the B's leftovers for two roster players and two picks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RaySheroGM. Show RaySheroGM's posts

Chiarelli traded Milan Jurcina to the Capitols on 2/1/2007 for a 4th pick in 08 draft #114, Then he traded that pick to the Flames with B.Stuart & W.Pimeau for A.Fernce & C.Kobasew a few weeks later, He took Dave Lewis opinion of Jurcina that he could not play @ the NHL level & got nothing in return for him like the Derek Morris trade this year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Bruins just recieved a 3rd rounder from Phoenix because they resigned Morris. That replaces the 3rd round pick they sent for Campbell in the Florida deal.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

In Response to Re: It been a while since Bruins traded with WSH.?:
    The Caps don't have the cap space to make this deal. They also plan on going with the 2 rookies in nets...and Fehr/Fleish are pretty important to that team going fwd.  The Caps need a 2nd line center and a shut down dman.  Possibly a goalie for the playoffs...my bet is they add someone like Mitchell and maybe bring Belanger back, let the young goalies start the season.  In fact I wouldnt be surprised to see them add their own RFA's and bring a few up from the stocked farm.  I don't see them adding all the pieces you mentioned and throw picks at the Bruins as well...
    Posted by shuperman

They also just signed Sabourin.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

the "planet" Iafrate for Juneau in 94

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vilho. Show Vilho's posts

I agree that this is the most likely bruins roster heading forward although SOMEthing I think still needs to get done with rfa's to fit under the cap, but they could go slightly over and trim down before the season starts. 
    They really should hold onto TT (and probably HAVE to anyway) until the season starts.  Show he's healthy and he can either earn a platoon again, or when one of these teams realize the cheap bums they signed are cheap bums, TT's value will be higher.  Could be a trade deadline chip when he won't hit someone's immediate cap hard, or for next year's draft day bonanza when his contract is smaller.