Jack Edwards article

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Birdcaron. Show Birdcaron's posts

Jack Edwards article

click below for article...

http://bingobar.blogspot.com/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

Re: Jack Edwards article

Article????

This looks like some random blog. Yours?

The last thing I want to do is listen to a bunch of stupid Jackisms. Any idea when his contract is up?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

I think the problem with Jack is that he's not creative enough to come up with things on demand. I think he has these weirdo things planned out in his head or written down somewhere and when the situation presents itself he uses the line. We all know he gets really excited, so I think in his excitement he tries to say these lines and they come out very poorly.

Last nights, "Snowball's chance....." line has to be one of the worst!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

I only watch games with the sound off. Jack's play by play would be more tolerable if he did not (pathetically) ad-lib. The guy is a total goof and makes the B's look like a second-class organization.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carloaz. Show carloaz's posts

I don't care I like the guy. I recorded the wrong feed last night and had to listen to the Buffalo feed. Believe me Jacks OK Good homer with emotion no he is no Fred but I like the emotion.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

The Buffalo feed!  Ouch.  Listening to that lying drunk Jennerette and that delusional speed bag in Rob Ray is basically hockey torture for a Bruins fan. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Edwards is the man and I hope he is doing games for the bruins until he dies.

No one will ever replace fred cusick but I now love jack edwards he bleeds black and gold and is a much better announcer than people give him credit for. He worked many sporting events for ESPN nationaly before coming to NESN.