Jack Edwards call on Monday Night

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DWMCSWEEN. Show DWMCSWEEN's posts

Jack Edwards call on Monday Night

Anyone wanna place bets on what condition Jack Edwards will be after Monday night's game?? Think his head might actually detach from his body?? Think he might spontaneously de-combust?? Think Brick might have to committ him to a mental institution??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Re: Jack Edwards call on Monday Night

jack will be in rare form on monday night for sure.  which will be great or awful depending on one's view of his schtick.  for me...i get a kick out of him.  he's a total dork and i think it's funny.  probably because i know he loves the team and hockey in general as much as i.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Glad jack is back behind the mic for this game and no more crappy vs announcer who fakes pubes when he calls the game. VS is horrid you cant even see the shot alot until it eithers in the net or wide and their adverstising during the powerplay and blocking the screen for 10 plus seconds is rediculas.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

Can't wait...you know he's been formulating his bruins victory speech all week while stewing watching them win on VS.  I hope they win Monday to hear what he comes out with, the home ice crowd pushing his head even further into orbit...I'm almost embarassed listening to him deliver these diatribes, but for some reason I can't get enough.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Snow Ball 2

hell 0

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

i can't wait for him to say, " 40 YEARS TO THE DATE AFTER ROBERT GORDON ORR  SCORED THE WINNING GOAL, AND FLEW THREW THE AIR TO BRING HOME THE BRUINS FIRST CUP IN 29 YEARS, IT IS SNOW BALL 2 HELL 0, AS THE BRUINS HAVE FOUGHT FOR THEIR INDEPENDENCE INTO THE CONFERECNE FINALS!!!"  TAZERING BROTHERLY LOVE INTO AN END OF THE SEASON FUNEREL."GO JACK!!! GO!!! GO BRUINS!!! GO!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

I love the energy Jack brings to the table. Lets go Bruins!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris-nh. Show chris-nh's posts

love or hate Jack, this is hilarious.

http://985thesportshub.cbslocal.com/2010/04/30/new-jack-edwards/

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clyde-Fitch. Show Clyde-Fitch's posts

In Response to Re: Jack Edwards call on Monday Night:
    i can't wait for him to say, " 40 YEARS TO THE DATE AFTER ROBERT GORDON ORR  SCORED THE WINNING GOAL, AND FLEW THREW THE AIR TO BRING HOME THE BRUINS FIRST CUP IN 29 YEARS, IT IS SNOW BALL 2 HELL 0, AS THE BRUINS HAVE FOUGHT FOR THEIR INDEPENDENCE INTO THE CONFERECNE FINALS!!!"  TAZERING BROTHERLY LOVE INTO AN END OF THE SEASON FUNEREL."GO JACK!!! GO!!! GO BRUINS!!! GO!!!
    Posted by 54BLITZER

perfect!! i love it

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Hearing Jack sing Blackstreet just made my life...I don't see how people dislike this man, despite maybe his Bruins colored teeth...