Joe Thornton wins game with 9 secs left!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from michwolverine. Show michwolverine's posts

I wish we had Thornton last night...

Joe Thornton scored with just 9.4 seconds left in regulation to give the San Jose Sharks a 3-2 win over the Calgary Flames in Game 4, evening their Western Conference quarterfinal series.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

Was not tough enough for Boston.When you cant win Boston has a history of calling TALENT wimps.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from michwolverine. Show michwolverine's posts

LOL Boston is a tough hockey town? This Bruins never win, never sell out and are tied with the Revolution for #4 in popularity in Boston.

What I think you meant to say was he wasn't surrouned by decent talent with the (exception of 2004 when he had 2 cracked ribs) and he was thrown the 'C' and told to go out and win a Stanley Cup by himself.

Panic move/salary dump.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

is joe thornton the a-rod woops i mean the alex rodriquez of hockey ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

if thornton was still with bruins,would they have signed savard ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chowdakid. Show chowdakid's posts

Doesn't he play for Boston??�Oh yeah he is good so we traded him... I forgot the Bruins philosophy, of trading doo players away...Go B's some godly way we cen get it back to boston for game 6