Julien,, Push the Panic button now!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

After reading today's articals online at the Herald,, This organization has pushed the panic button.. Patrice and Manny are making the trip north... Why would you want to rush Patrice,, I honestly think if they pull a win out of their rear ends they will rush Patrice back to playing... As for Manny,, why?? Just play Auld... Manny's knee could just go out again.. Plus he has been out all year...� I am a true B's fan,, but comon,, we all know they are not going anywhere in the postseason,, thats if we make it...� Let these guys regroup the right way..�� I am keeping my fingers crossed that tonight's game isn't a blowout... This team must be pissin' their pants right with the updated point standings right now... What made me open my eyes today, was watchin' the NHL network,, these guys were saying washington could win 6 or 7 of their final 9... where does that leave us?? In the DNQ section again... I am not here to bash our team,, They need to come out to bust up these Habs tonight,, If not... I say this team has nothing left in the tank.. We will find out tonight... Till then... Have a good one�Cheers...�

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

I know both Manny and Patrice have been skating with the team all week,,, but Patrice hasn't taken a hit yet either... Again not bashing,,, but concerned about what might take place if does go into the corner... Yeah that artical in the Herald today,,, getting ripped to sh*t on the Habs forum..� I can tell you this Hab fans love us right now since we have given them 14 points this year and not fighting for the 8th seed.. I read that and felt like I got kicked in the nuts,, Damn Habs... I hope they don't put in Patrice for this habs game tonight,, those frenchmen will gun for him... I am nervous about tonights game,,

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

going into OT I must say I never thought the Habs would come out heavy hittin through the game.. Why can't�our �team play this way every night??? Montreal can get the puck into our zone with no issues though..�

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

Depressing way to end that game.... TT almost fell on his face tryin to leave the net...� What was with our shoot-out line up...� I thought it was odd... Washington wins on the 24 and we are tied for 8th with them... It was a good game to watch too tonight... damn