Long Live Hartnell!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulyboy. Show paulyboy's posts

Long Live Hartnell!

This guy has proved me wrong.  Talk about heart.  Bs need to retain/add more heart guys. Recchi showed he had it and at times did Lucic. Many of the Bs did not.  I think we all played and realize that size and speed go out the window when it comes to the cup and heart is all that matters. Bs need the right combination of heart and skill in order to take it to the next level.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Re: Long Live Hartnell!

Lucic is really the emotional leader of this team I think the team goes as he does (not necessarily on the score board).. But he sets the tone with his phsyical play.. If he can bring that part of his game back next year I think that will transalte into additional wins eve if nothing else improves..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Won't disagree that a team needs a combination of skill (Toews, Sharp, Keith, Kane, Seabrook) and grit (Bolland, Burrish, Byfuglien, Ladd) to win a Silver Mug... 

But Scott Hartnell is still a punk if you ask me !

You see that dive that he took in the first period that resulted in a Blackhawks' penalty...

That was Max Lapierre like !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Few things would please me more than watching Lucic ragdoll that retarded muppet looking dooshbag.  It would be a bonus if Looch threw a full-fledged Neely nutty and gave him a few pile drivers into the boards like Cam did to Claude Lemieux.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Hartnell = Punk

No class and hides when confronted. (He did play well in that series though)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Hartnell also had a very disappointing regular season this year.  What the reasons for that, I don't know. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Long Live Hartnell!:
    Hartnell also had a very disappointing regular season this year.  What the reasons for that, I don't know. 
    Posted by BruinsCountry

The regular season means nothing ,  really. It's like the Grapefruit league. 
    Just make the playoffs.