looking for lost man

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobby774. Show bobby774's posts

looking for lost man

Where the heck is Pete chia-PET-relli. Pete your team is crashin and burning and not listening to the coach anymore. This is where a GM is suppose to do something. WAKE THE F UP!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: looking for lost man

I saw him on T.V the other night. He seemed satisfied with the roadtrip.

This worried me.

Because I wasn't.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobby774. Show bobby774's posts

Well it wasn't completely bad but not good either. This team needs some kinda shakeup. be it a trade or coach change or both. I was never really sold on Claude there had to be a reason NJ Devils fired him with 7games left in the season when they were in 1st place at the time!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

he can't control players getting hurt...he could make a trade for crosby (just an example) and if Crosby got injured and missed 20 games everyone would be in here blaming the coach and the GM. This season has been a total waste so far and 90% of it has been because so many of their top players have missed a large amount of games. They never even got a chance to see the team play at full stength in order to see what was really needed and who should be traded. Unless they get back to full strength, there is no sense in trading away all of their assets (draft picks) when there is no way they would they would be in contention for the cup.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Agree with above post. You simply cannot have a winning season when youre top players miss a large amount of games. Frustrating...but true. I for one think Boston would be fluctuating around 1-4th place in the east right now if they were as healthy as those teams all season..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

While agree with you stillallbost08 and dhitch, the "great" teams are able to overcome those injuries and still succeed.  Right now, I think the Bruins problems are due to the following reasons:

1) Julien's coaching style/personality- Julien isn't a fiery guy who can inspire his players when they're struggling.  The Bruins ARE struggling and need something to wake them up, I don't know if Julien can do that.  His coaching style obviosuly stresses defense, which is fine, except the Bruins are scoring no goals whatsoever.
    2) Underperformance by the players- The Bruins have the talent to play well this season, their players are just underperforming.  Ryder, Wheeler, Bitz, Thomas, etc. need to start playing better. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fp4778. Show fp4778's posts

Tim Thomas-god. Which "great" teams with as many injuries at the same time to key players are overcoming and succeeding this season?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

the bruins do not play a fun brand of hockey for  the fans to watch or the players to play.....all the ts better be crossed & the i,s dotted or the b,s are on the losing end of this games.....listen to all the posts & youll see that the littlest flub by a goaltender,a missed call by the ref,a miss line change,a whif of the puck by a d-man results in the B,s losing....theres not enough separation between teams during games for the littlest of a mistake turns the whole game.....CJ is a great coach at what he does,is it really what is right for this team? when a bad refs call costs you a game against the blue jackets something just not right....it shouldnt come down to just that for a win or lost

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsGM24. Show BruinsGM24's posts

Do people forget that Marc Savard has been injured for 90% of this season, counting games that he has played in as well?  The defense isn't that bad.  The offense doesn't have a QB.  Firing CJ is not the answer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

If our whole season hinges on one player ( Marc Savard) being healthy than something is drastically wrong.

Depth is lacking, healthy players are not stepping up. Most noticeably the guys who are supposed to be #1 and #2 defensemen.