Losing to this "Canadiens" team at home?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thepowerrulz. Show thepowerrulz's posts

Losing to this "Canadiens" team at home?

How the heck does this team (I don't want to hear injuries, the Canadiens are devastated with them) lose at home to this current Canadiens team???? I mean I know our team this year is not particularly good. I can see losing to Detroit, Jersey and the Rangers because they are all quality teams and quite frankly, they are better than this team right now. This loss to me is the most shameful of the year. Where is the heart on this team???? How does this happen so quick. I mean sure they are missing some players but this dropoff from last year is concerning to say the least and the only thing that can be done at this point is:

1) Fire the coach
    2) Fire the GM
    3) Trade some of the core players like Chara, Bergeron or Krejci.
    4) Just ride out the season and let the chips fall where they may.
     (I wish I could put a choice in where Neely could take each player on one on one on the ice in front of the whole team and kick their #$@%$'s)

Well the answer is gonna be number 4. This team is stuck right now. I have to say the decision to use Recchi in the shootout was incomprehensable. What is wrong woth Ryder, Sobotka or even Chara for God's sake!
    But this problem with this team and the way they play at home is the major problem. I mean I would be fine if they weren't that good but giving it their all. You know even losing they weren't letting these teams walk out laughing like they are now. At least show some guts and follow up on checks and punish them physically. God knows that might spur the offense. This team lost game 7 last year at home in overtime to a very average Carolina team, got blown out at home in the season opener and now this debacle.
     I'm gonna say it again, the ownership is the problem and I will say it until it changes. This Jacobs clown is on more than one list as the "worst" owner in professional sports. The only thing to do is to " STOP GOING TO THE GAMES!!!" This guy only cares about money and always has and I understand that so in response stop supporting this garbage.
     So now I'm going to predict the responses from the mindless mouth breathers that will say I'm not a fan or I am just a band wagon jumper. I LOVE this team, but not the management (except for Neely). So lets see what they will say:

1) Their spending to the cap, what else do you want?
    2) What does ownership have to do with this, their spending to the cap?
    3) Your not a fan, your a Canadiens fan just messing with us.
    4) Their spending to the cap. They couldn't afford Kessel and he didn't want to be here. (Maybe Kessel is smarter than I gave him credit for).

Think we could have used Kessel last night????? Where was that loser Krecji??? That decision to sign Kreji so fast for what I think is too much money and then hardballing Kessel is the reason this team loses and always will with this style of ownership. Don't tell me the the owner's have nothing to do with the way the team plays and that their spending to the cap. It's the deisions that are made and how to manage the cap that makes winning franchises. Season over and out...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie2. Show Nolakanookie2's posts

Re: Losing to this "Canadiens" team at home?

Markov is out

2 rookies were playing thier first ever game for the Habs... Who else was out I know there was more.

Injuries are not an excuse for this one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The AWA and WWF Union Rep has spoken! It's november and everyone should be fired! Tear down the Bruins, Get rid of everyone then start over seasons Over! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

In Response to Losing to this "Canadiens" team at home?:
    [QUOTE]  How the heck does this team (I don't want to hear injuries, the Canadiens are devastated with them) lose at home to this current Canadiens team???? I mean I know our team this year is not particularly good. I can see losing to Detroit, Jersey and the Rangers because they are all quality teams and quite frankly, they are better than this team right now. This loss to me is the most shameful of the year. Where is the heart on this team???? How does this happen so quick. I mean sure they are missing some players but this dropoff from last year is concerning to say the least and the only thing that can be done at this point is: 1) Fire the coach 2) Fire the GM 3) Trade some of the core players like Chara, Bergeron or Krejci. 4) Just ride out the season and let the chips fall where they may.  (I wish I could put a choice in where Neely could take each player on one on one on the ice in front of the whole team and kick their #$@%$'s ) Well the answer is gonna be number 4. This team is stuck right now. I have to say the decision to use Recchi in the shootout was incomprehensable. What is wrong woth Ryder, Sobotka or even Chara for God's sake! But this problem with this team and the way they play at home is the major problem. I mean I would be fine if they weren't that good but giving it their all. You know even losing they weren't letting these teams walk out laughing like they are now. At least show some guts and follow up on checks and punish them physically. God knows that might spur the offense. This team lost game 7 last year at home in overtime to a very average Carolina team, got blown out at home in the season opener and now this debacle.  I'm gonna say it again, the ownership is the problem and I will say it until it changes. This Jacobs clown is on more than one list as the "worst" owner in professional sports. The only thing to do is to " STOP GOING TO THE GAMES!!!" This guy only cares about money and always has and I understand that so in response stop supporting this garbage.  So now I'm going to predict the responses from the mindless mouth breathers that will say I'm not a fan or I am just a band wagon jumper. I LOVE this team, but not the management (except for Neely). So lets see what they will say: 1) Their spending to the cap, what else do you want? 2) What does ownership have to do with this, their spending to the cap? 3) Your not a fan, your a Canadiens fan just messing with us. 4) Their spending to the cap. They couldn't afford Kessel and he didn't want to be here. (Maybe Kessel is smarter than I gave him credit for).  Think we could have used Kessel last night????? Where was that loser Krecji??? That decision to sign Kreji so fast for what I think is too much money and then hardballing Kessel is the reason this team loses and always will with this style of ownership. Don't tell me the the owner's have nothing to do with the way the team plays and that their spending to the cap. It's the deisions that are made and how to manage the cap that makes winning franchises. Season over and out...
    Posted by thepowerrulz[/QUOTE]

it would not be such a bad thing if they weren't the third worst team in the league? We all know who #1 and #2 are.