Mike Milbury as Analyst - Yay or Nay?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Believe1. Show Believe1's posts

Mike Milbury as Analyst - Yay or Nay?

I'll admit it - I'm a huge fan of Mike Milbury.  Let me have it B's fans - your comments about him. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

Re: Mike Milbury as Analyst - Yay or Nay?

nice guy but i think hes a moron. he said if he could start a franchise with one player he would pick dion phaneuf......he probably wouldn't be in my top 50

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

He's entertaining, and will speak his mind regardless of if it will make him popular or not, but often he says idiotic things...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Does a good job of breaking down Bruins plays in between periods on NESN, Laughable when he opens his mouth on HNIC and is funny when he battles Pierre McGuire when on NBC overall "Nay". Take him or leave him bring back Nifty!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Stupid thread, he's a good analyst. Please though, please don't make another dumb thread.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PianosAreFun. Show PianosAreFun's posts

Breaking down specific plays, he's good.  Evaluating players, he's bad, very bad.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Is obnoxious and says dumb things when on national TV just to get a rise out of people.

Has to smarten up a bit on NESN telecasts and is a little better.

Would much rather prefer to look at Kathryn Tappan for an extra couple of minutes!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFU-Yankee-fans. Show STFU-Yankee-fans's posts

I like him for the reason he likes BIG hits on the ice. And old school guy that doesn't want to "girly" up the game..
    100%...YAY

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

He's honest, and not afraid to speak the truth regardless of what others think.
    Milbury is a link to the rugged smashmouth Bruins teams of the past, I enjoy hearing the perspective of someone from that era.
     It's obvious how uncomfortable he is sitting next to Kathryn Tappen. He can't handle the heat coming from the spectacular set of hornsTongue out

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ditclapper. Show ditclapper's posts

In Response to Re: Mike Milbury as Analyst - Yay or Nay?:
    [QUOTE]He's honest, and not afraid to speak the truth regardless of what others think. Milbury is a link to the rugged smashmouth Bruins teams of the past, I enjoy hearing the perspective of someone from that era.  It's obvious how uncomfortable he is sitting next to Kathryn Tappen. He can't handle the heat coming from the spectacular set of horns
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]
    www.bostonsportsmedia.com/images/kathryn_tappen.jpg" alt="" />www.checkoutmycards.com/CardImages/Cards/086/775/06F.jpg" alt="" width="280" height="394" />
    I think you are on to something there!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Tappen's gums are really low in that pic LOL

OK well, I prefer him to some others because he is accessible and acts like he knows what he is saying, but it's obvious he is full of it sometimes; what I don't like is his chronic over-confidence.

Too many people suffer from over-confidence in their own knowledge, ability and intelligence. It's a pet peeve of mine so he's not my favorite.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ditclapper. Show ditclapper's posts

www.weei.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/full/IMG_3527.jpg" alt="" />

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins12. Show bruins12's posts

I think he's great at his job. He is not afraid to call it like he sees it. You can disagree with him but you can not say that he doesn't entertain you with his views. Most entertaining intermission analyst NESN has.