More Proof Kessel Better Than Seguin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

More Proof Kessel Better Than Seguin

I gotta admit, this one is pretty obvious proof. There is no way Kessel wouldve taken a boarding call like Seguin did tonight, throwing his body into other guys and costing his team a power play. Kessel wouldve handled it completely differently, staying between 5 to 7 feet away from the Cap player while lightly trying to tap the puck away, avoiding all body contact, until the other player either passed the puck or skated away. Sorry guys, this one goes to Kessel.

Please dont read without your sarcasm detectors on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: More Proof Kessel Better Than Seguin

In Response to More Proof Kessel Better Than Seguin:
    [QUOTE]Please dont read without your sarcasm detectors on.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

I had already started typing the hate until I read this... nice one!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

I made a mistake of replying to a title without reading the post before.
    Therefore the only thing I can say is, ha ha, good one!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]I gotta admit, this one is pretty obvious proof. There is no way Kessel wouldve taken a boarding call like Seguin did tonight, throwing his body into other guys and costing his team a power play. Kessel wouldve handled it completely differently, staying between 5 to 7 feet away from the Cap player while lightly trying to tap the puck away, avoiding all body contact, until the other player either passed the puck or skated away. Sorry guys, this one goes to Kessel. Please dont read without your sarcasm detectors on.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

Clever, bro.  Clever.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

[QUOTE]I gotta admit, this one is pretty obvious proof. There is no way Kessel wouldve taken a boarding call like Seguin did tonight, throwing his body into other guys and costing his team a power play. Kessel wouldve handled it completely differently, staying between 5 to 7 feet away from the Cap player while lightly trying to tap the puck away, avoiding all body contact, until the other player either passed the puck or skated away. Sorry guys, this one goes to Kessel. Please dont read without your sarcasm detectors on.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE] Top notch!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

I opened this just to ignore you, nicely done. Tell me again, how many did PK score his rookie season? Seguin half-way there after 10 games??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

Seguin is so in need of Savy to come back and help him keep up with Taylor Hall; who just got a goal :(

Notice Seguin playing only 12 minutes and centred Thornton and Marchand for a few short shifts tonite?
    Seguin needs some top notch playmaker to show him the way ( Savard  )

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1477. Show mattman1477's posts

Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

Get bent dude...here's just a rookie snooky.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: More Proof Kessel Better Than Seguin:
    [QUOTE]In Response to More Proof Kessel Better Than Seguin : Get bent dude...here's just a rookie snooky.
    Posted by mattman1477[/QUOTE]

LMAO! So far you got 1 MIK LMAO!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

Ha, good one! Read carefully fellow B's fans.