My 2010-2011 Predictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

My 2010-2011 Predictions

Here are my 2010-2011 season predictions.

StanleycuptotheBruins will be comitted to some, if not another local mental institution. Will continue to to make insane and contradicting "predictions" (according to the situation).
    He will also insist that Bruins management are on the verge of realizing his great hockey knowledge and prowess and will be signing him to a lucrative deal at any time, but will allow us pitiful posters here to say hello to him in his new office at the Garden via his several made-up email addresses that he posts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Re: My 2010-2011 Predictions

In Response to My 2010-2011 Predictions:
    Here are my 2010-2011 season predictions. StanleycuptotheBruins will be comitted to some, if not another local mental institution. Will continue to to make insane and contradicting "predictions" (according to the situation). He will also insist that Bruins management are on the verge of realizing his great hockey knowledge and prowess and will be signing him to a lucrative deal at any time, but will allow us pitiful posters here to say hello to him in his new office at the Garden via his several made-up email addresses that he posts.
    Posted by notrolls

i second that!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Re: My 2010-2011 Predictions

In Response to My 2010-2011 Predictions:
    Here are my 2010-2011 season predictions. StanleycuptotheBruins will be comitted to some, if not another local mental institution. Will continue to to make insane and contradicting "predictions" (according to the situation). He will also insist that Bruins management are on the verge of realizing his great hockey knowledge and prowess and will be signing him to a lucrative deal at any time, but will allow us pitiful posters here to say hello to him in his new office at the Garden via his several made-up email addresses that he posts.
    Posted by notrolls

well said