My new favorite non-Bruin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wil39. Show wil39's posts

My new favorite non-Bruin

Evander Kane – WOW, he hammered Matt Cooke the way a cheap-shot artist should be treated. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Re: My new favorite non-Bruin

EVANDER KANE- MY NEW FAVORITE NHL PLAYER(AT LEAST FOR TODAY)!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wilsondogg. Show wilsondogg's posts

What a cheapshot!  Cooke was clearly busy reaching for his compact to check his lipstick and Kane suckered him ;-)

Go get an icepack Cooke, you loser.  Serves you right.  You play the game like a coward and when you finally have to fight for yourself you get embarrassed.  haha. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

PC should sign him

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wil39. Show wil39's posts

StanleyCuptotheBru - Agreed! I liked him before this, I really like him now. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

What would it take to get this kid?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Evander Kane we love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

well the bruins fans come next year vs the thrash at the TD GARDEN,should give him a good welcome ,,go KANE

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Too bad EK held on to him to break the fall. Would be nice to let him see what a real concussion is like.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: My new favorite non-Bruin:
    PC should sign him Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010 Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

^This!

and we should take up a collection to get Kane some cigars or whatever he wants Hawaiian Tropic girl, car, trip to the Caribbean...