Neely

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tommy3123. Show tommy3123's posts

Neely

The only person in the organization who cares.

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nhl/news/story?id=5011830

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: Neely

Neely knows the fans aren't stupid, many of us have played the game and many at a high level, we know when a team is mailing it in.  Let's hope they get it sorted out this summer.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Re: Neely

I think the thing that stands out for me is the quote about " lack of leadership" on this team , and that points exactly to the veterans on this team.. When you have guys like Recchi, Chara, Bergeron, Savard, you would not think that would be a problem... If I am one of these players I see that from my VP and it would have to hurt and question why the perception is there... This team did not have that issue last year, so what happened in one year ?   I know .. Tuning out Claude Julien...This guy has sucked the life out of this team...Coaches have the ability to instill a certain type of attitude for the team.. Julien is too conservative and you see him behind the bench with the same dour look everygame and the team has taken on his persona.. You need a fire and brimstone guy , someone passionate, someone who the players believe have their back..and that is not Julien, he is too passive and that is what this team has become..