nesn.com sat games vs fla expected sellout! wow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

nesn.com sat games vs fla expected sellout! wow

nesn.com under 10 storylines for bruins this season is an article about horton and will be playing sat vs fla with an expected sellout!   wow i've been a season tix holder since 1987-88 and never has had a sellout for a pre season game.... tonights game at the bell sold out  good no great to see garden full for pre season  love it!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Re: nesn.com sat games vs fla expected sellout! wow

Imagine if the fans that attend actually had a good team to watch!! WOW!!
    Don't worry...once the team struggles mid season (like they ALWAYS do), the attendance numbers will be down.  The people who attend these MEANINGLESS preseason games are ones enabling the ownership to accept mediocrity.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clyde-Fitch. Show Clyde-Fitch's posts

In Response to nesn.com sat games vs fla expected sellout! wow:
    [QUOTE]nesn.com under 10 storylines for bruins this season is an article about horton and will be playing sat vs fla with an expected sellout!   wow i've been a season tix holder since 1987-88 and never has had a sellout for a pre season game.... tonights game at the bell sold out  good no great to see garden full for pre season  love it!!
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

PreSeason Tickets are going on stubhub for about $5.  The Bruins require season ticketholders to buy these games.  With season tickets nearly sold out it only makes sense that the pre-season game would be too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

In Response to Re: nesn.com sat games vs fla expected sellout! wow:
    [QUOTE]Imagine if the fans that attend actually had a good team to watch!! WOW!! Don't worry...once the team struggles mid season (like they ALWAYS do), the attendance numbers will be down.  The people who attend these MEANINGLESS preseason games are ones enabling the ownership to accept mediocrity.
    Posted by jtassinarisoccer[/QUOTE]
    idioit bruins are only 1 0f 2 east teams to advance 2 2nd rd the past 2 seasons

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: nesn.com sat games vs fla expected sellout! wow : idioit bruins are only 1 0f 2 east teams to advance 2 2nd rd the past 2 seasons

http://bios.weddingbee.com/pics/41540/dont-feed-the-troll.jpg

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

most of the rink is empty

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

[QUOTE]most of the rink is empty
    Posted by OlsonicCreations[/QUOTE]

Most of what rink?????  Theyre playing the Habs tonight, in Montreal, if thats what youre talking about.  The thread is about the pre-season game vs. FLA in Boston on Saturday.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: nesn.com sat games vs fla expected sellout! wow : http://bios.weddingbee.com/pics/41540/dont-feed-the-troll.jpg
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

hahahaha

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

Wow it feels like 1997 all over again when the saviors Thornton & Samsonov rolled into town.

Anyone who think Clode and Chara are the ones to lead us to a deep playoff run are the same ones who will b shaking their heads in April like they always do wondering where it all went wrong.

Expect a good regular season and then watch the wheels come off in the playoffs like they have for the last 18 years.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

come on chowda have some faith a healthy siedenberg sturm stuart savard lucic and krejci and we wouldve been in finals my friend

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

[QUOTE]come on chowda have some faith a healthy siedenberg sturm stuart savard lucic and krejci and we wouldve been in finals my friend

Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda, It's Called Bruins.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from choclab511. Show choclab511's posts

We were a broken wrist away from going "real deep" in the playoffs last year. We added scoring in horton and we probably won't have ryder on the team, in addition to not having wideman. Lucic should contribute more this year, so assuming a healthier team this year than last, I say our chances are damn good to go deep next spring.

Damn this team sure has become the Red Sox before they won it all.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Just hope that I don't have to watch the Bruins lose a game 7 in the Eastern Conference finals or the Stanley Cup like how the Red Sox did that to me time after time before they one it. Lets hope last year was their lesson to be learned.

There is an excitement for hockey with Horton and Seguin in and Wideman out. Good to see a sellout for an exhibition game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

[QUOTE] Lets hope last year was their lesson to be learned.

Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Didn't we all say that when they lost to Carolina in Game 7 in the second round on home ice? So what did the Bruins do the very next year? They lost to Philadelphia in Game 7 in the second round on home ice...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Bruins will win the cup 3 years in a row I think they desserve sell out crowd

Stanley Cup to the Bruins in 2011-2012-2013

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: nesn.com sat games vs fla expected sellout! wow : idioit bruins are only 1 0f 2 east teams to advance 2 2nd rd the past 2 seasons
    I do not consider myself one to be of those overly pessimistic realists, but this is really a pathetic statement. Are you actually proud that we made it to the 2nd round two years in a row. I don't know about you, but Im not satisfied with being 1 of 2 eastern teams to make the 2nd round the last two years. Thats a loser's mentality. I want a cup

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

wow did i see the word "soccer" somewhere?

i call it third world hockey.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

[QUOTE]most of the rink is empty
    Posted by OlsonicCreations[/QUOTE]

This isn't Gillette stadium at the 3rd quarter when 30k fans are missing. The showing at the garden saturday night was strong for a pre-season game against the Panthers. If it was a good team, the place would of been packed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from flave36. Show flave36's posts

[QUOTE]wow did i see the word "soccer" somewhere? i call it third world hockey.
    Posted by 86redsox[/QUOTE]

"If there's one thing in this world I can't stand it's F'in soccer, I hate when people do it around me" - K. Powers