NEXT GOAL WINS THE SERIES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brian030731. Show Brian030731's posts

NEXT GOAL WINS THE SERIES

This is the most pivotal moment in this entire series, i think the winner of this game goes on to win the series...

Lets go B's

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

Re: NEXT GOAL WINS THE SERIES

I guess it is the Canes. Much better team than the Bruins anyway. Forget the regular season. Typical Bruins in the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Your right, series over. the bruins look like the B's of old!

Oh well B's fans, it was fun while it lasted...all 5 games of good playoff hockey.

I might stay up to here the player excusses.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

Not just the players excuses, but the fans. Let the Bruins excuse-machine start up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinnimac. Show sinnimac's posts

[QUOTE]Not just the players excuses, but the fans. Let the Bruins excuse-machine start up.
    Posted by cosmo14[/QUOTE]
    The series isn't over d-b a g.  Except for your team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

dude its a best of 7 series, not best of 3, relax...morons, lots of hockey to be played

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins0615. Show Bruins0615's posts

I agree that everyone is getting a little too worked up. I am pretty frustrated, but we'll see what game 4 brings.

Winner of game 4 wins the series.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I will be able to relax more if I was to take some positives out of 2 games, Thomas looks good but Ward looks better...

If the don't show up Friday it will be a quick series.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from connor20. Show connor20's posts

all you guys with the negatives. f**k off. maybe you should throw your Bruin jerseys in the garbage and pull on the Hurricanes. the true fans are starting to show their true colors. dick heads. have some faith in the boys.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

You guys are nuts...We win on Friday and its a best of 3 series with 2 out of 3 in boston...

That being said, we NEED to win on Friday!

Who knows , maybe even the Bergeron / Kobasew / Recchi line will show up!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

Boston can't match Carolina's speed, and again Ward will be better than Thomas ...

I don't get how this team looked so good until now and just collapse like this. It was a like a 3 peroid power play for Carolina, give me an fn break !

Wheeler, Krejci, Kessel, Savard... are invisibile the last 2 games

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Carolina is the better team?  You're joking right?

The Bruins are clearly the better team, but they clearly dont want it as bad as Carolina does.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

[QUOTE]Carolina is the better team?  You're joking right? The Bruins are clearly the better team, but they clearly dont want it as bad as Carolina does.
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]

I m not so sure Boston is the better team , they can't match Carolina's speed so far and Ward is simply more consistant in clutch games

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins0615. Show Bruins0615's posts

they're putting out the better effort, it doesnt mean they're the better team. The Bruins are the better team, they just need to play like it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skelton42. Show Skelton42's posts

I was at the game last night and upon reading all the posts after I got home, decided not to post.  After a day to think things over and reading the "calmed down" posts I've come to the conclusion that I witnessed a different game than most of the people posting in this (and other) thread(s).

First:  Carolina did not dominate the game.  They had a hot two minute stretch in the 2nd (both goals) and that was it.  BOTH teams stunk up the ice during the first two periods.

Second:  Boston played better in the 3rd (tying goal even) and started OT completely dominating the 'Canes.  Thinking about it I'm still stunned that the 'Canes pulled out a win.

Third:  Both teams had numerous unforced errors (gets back to my "first" comment), but Carolina somehow managed to retain 2 lessons from game 2: Recover quickly and clear the puck quickly.  IMHO Boston found itself in new territory and I fully expect they'll make corrections for Friday's game.

There's a lot of hockey left in this one.  Obviously, I'm pleased Carolina is up a game, but the advantage is wasted if they don't win Friday as well. 

Watching game 1, I realized that Boston is faster than the 'Canes and handles the puck better.  I don't know why we haven't seen that in games 2 and 3 and I'm not complaining.

We're not looking ahead.  Full focus in on game 4 because it truly is a "must win" for both teams.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carloaz. Show carloaz's posts

If the Bruins play their game and bring it to the Hurricanes. You will see there is no way the canes win another game. IF

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

[QUOTE]This is the most pivotal moment in this entire series, i think the winner of this game goes on to win the series... Lets go B's
    Posted by Brian030731[/QUOTE]

Totally with you

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3rdworldcountry. Show 3rdworldcountry's posts

well, they sure aren't showing up now tonight are they?

chara a leader? make me freakin lol.

he's the sloth from ice age

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

[QUOTE]Carolina is the better team?  You're joking right? The Bruins are clearly the better team, but they clearly dont want it as bad as Carolina does.
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]

No, not joking at all. Not sure what you've watched while games 2,3,4 were going on but you missed Carolina skate circles around the Bruins, get to every loose puck first, completely boggle the Bruins offense and play as if they are on a 60 minute powerplay.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

i quess you'll missed sammy's goal in the third when he made wideman look AHL, oh wait he has lookked like that all series