Offical game 7 prediction thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Offical game 7 prediction thread

Before the series I predicted the bruins would win a hard fought series in 7 games well sorry my eyes and common sense now lead me to think we will lose in game 7. It will not be bad enough for the bruins to blow a 3-0 series lead but this is what I think will happen. The game will end in regulation tied at zero after the bruins outshoot the flyers in the 1st 60 mins of the game by 25 shots or more. In overtime Philly wins it on a goal by carcillo. My 2nd prediction would be the bruins still lose in overtime but instead of carcillo scoring wideman scores on his own net.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Re: Offical game 7 prediction thread

if the Bs score first, we will win.  But i am not holding my breath.  Just like we knew that the Sox would win game 7 in '04, we all know the result on friday.  it is carma that the B's will lose.  We should have closed it out in game 4 when we scored 4 goals. 

Maybe next year...(sorry for the sox flashback)..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joeinfla. Show Joeinfla's posts

In Response to Offical game 7 prediction thread:
    Before the series I predicted the bruins would win a hard fought series in 7 games well sorry my eyes and common sense now lead me to think we will lose in game 7. It will not be bad enough for the bruins to blow a 3-0 series lead but this is what I think will happen. The game will end in regulation tied at zero after the bruins outshoot the flyers in the 1st 60 mins of the game by 25 shots or more. In overtime Philly wins it on a goal by carcillo. My 2nd prediction would be the bruins still lose in overtime but instead of carcillo scoring wideman scores on his own net.
    Posted by MILANlucic17

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

Bergeron scores 2 goals in a well fought 3-1 game. ( Empty netter ).Both goals will be assisted by Savard...................
    THAT'S IF JULIEN CHANGES ANY LINES, AND GROWS SOME BALLS!!! IF THERE IS NO CHANGE TO THE LINEUP OR LINES, I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD WALK OUT OF THE GARDEN!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

It boils down to Tuuka. Zero GA, 1 tops.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Bs will hang their heads low as they become the first team in forever to blow a 3 game lead.  3-1 flyers.  I already gave away my ticket for Friday so I don't have to experience the humiliation.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoryNeutral. Show TheoryNeutral's posts

How about this: If the Bruins figure out a way to get anywhere near the net, they might have a snowball's chance in hell. Philly is setting up a barrier there, forcing the Bruins to take impossible shots.

Tonight's game made me sick. And it's obvious to me that the guys were fighting a losing battle, because the Bs were not lazy tonight-- they lacked a strategy. Strategy is the coaches' job. Not done.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoryNeutral. Show TheoryNeutral's posts

In Response to Re: Offical game 7 prediction thread:
    IF JULIEN CHANGES ANY LINES, AND GROWS SOME BALLS!!! IF THERE IS NO CHANGE TO THE LINEUP OR LINES, I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD WALK OUT OF THE GARDEN!
    Posted by POWERSURGE

Somehow I doubt he'll grow a pair. I like the idea of walking out of the garden, but I think it's too late to make changes.

I will welcome a new coach with open arms.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Bruins win it in solid fashion as the Flyers are just too gased from their 3-0 run.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

philly habs should be a good series

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Offical game 7 prediction thread :
    Posted by Beezfan4life

Umm truer words never spoken my friend

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

Like I said 3 games ago, the Bruins will lose this in 7. The Bruins fans will call this season a success, FO will do nothing because the fans don't walk away from this mess, and another decade or disaters will follow. FOOLS!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Even if i am dissapointed that this went in 7 i still want to believe that the Bruins learned for the last 3 years when they have been beaten in a game 7.

It is very important for the Bs to score 1st.  They have to take advantage of the last change and use the crowd's energy.  After the first 10 minutes of last night's game the Bruins have show great forechecking.  I did not think they would be able to show that kind of pressure anymore.  That is the only reason why i have hope but...they have to put the puck on the net...stop passing the puck around...just shoot the dam thing!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

The Habs win game 7: because they are sitting on their rears, resting, feeling confident, and watching us flail away to avoid a choke job while laughing their heads off.   That's the ugly thing about all this, whether we win or not.  
    Posted by ipot
    and Halak is making such good saves ...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

I predict that a bunch of pink hats will over react on the Boston.com Bruins threads. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADMAUSTIN. Show ADMAUSTIN's posts

Mark my words:  The B's will lose Game 7 and you will have observed for yourself or read quotes to the effect of:

They just wanted it more.
    We couldn't get it going.
    The breaks just didn't go our way.
    We needed to be sharper and more disciplined.
    You'll be thinking how lifeless or befuddled the players and coaches looked.
    The fans will have been at their loudest and best.
    Somewhere late in the game: The Bruins are just trying to make a statement for next season.
    Tuukka Rask just didn't get the support he needed for those last four games.
    The score seems like an afterthought... but I'll go 4-1 Flyers with an EN late.

And if you are a new fan... You'll get used to it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gordnfld. Show gordnfld's posts

Ryder scores in overtime Bruins win 1 to O    my prrediction

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

The Bruins will win game 7. 3 to 1 and if they don't - I guess the world will end.
    Give it break guys it is a sport - you still have to go to work the next day and pay your bills whether they win or lose. I will be disappointed if they lose but I will get up the next day.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from airbus01. Show airbus01's posts

Bruins 1 - Flyers 4

Philly has all the momenteum and want's it more then the B's plain and simple.

The B's have shown little over the last 3 games to make me think different.

Maybe with thier backs up against the wall they will finally wake up but I don't think so.

Well at least we have the number 2 pick to look forward to.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Prediction: 5-2 Bruins. Both teams will battle, but the Bruins are still the better of the two when they go to the net, set screens, and get deflections. In the heat of a game 7, they will do all of the above and come away with the win.

Some of the people on this board are the biggest drama queens...we won three, they won three...we should have moved on by now, but it's not over by a longshot.

In game 7, momentum can change in a heartbeat, so everything that's working the Flyers could stop really quickly.

This team has a great shot to make the Finals in front of it. I am sure they know that and will come out with urgency on Friday.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

Hey last year the B's were down 3 to 1 - won game 5 easily went to Carolina and won game 6. They have all of the MO - game 7 at home and lost. Philly has all of the MO right now but you never know in a game 7 - did anybody honestly think Pittsburg was going to get blown out last night?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Bruins win it in solid fashion as the Flyers are just too gased from their 3-0 run.
    Posted by bim09

I hope you are right.  I still can't believe they have not won this series yet.  The last few games have been very disappointing.