Offical game 7 prediction thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dpaul3614. Show dpaul3614's posts

Re: Offical game 7 prediction thread

In Response to Re: Offical game 7 prediction thread:
    In Response to Re: Offical game 7 prediction thread : Comatose giant awakes.......realizes it's Sunday.......watching next round on TV.
    Posted by LWarmwater

LOL!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

8-2 Boston, and here's how it happens:

Just moments before the puck drops on Game 7, Bettman realizes what a bunch of (can't say the words here without getting kicked off the site) he and his refs have been, and, trying to make amends, he announces that in an unprecedented move, the Bruins will be given a 5-0 headstart in Game 7. The teams trade goals in the first two periods to make it 7-2 Boston after two periods. Peter Laviolette, realizing that he needs 5 goals to force OT, pulls Leighton with 18:00 to play in the third and the Flyers play almost the entire third period with the goalie out in favor of an extra attacker. The Bruins narrowly miss potting the clincher into the empty net 29 times during the third period, but finally, with just four seconds remaining, Blake Wheeler, in alone on a clearcut breakaway from centre ice on an empty net, shoots wide, it hits the end boards, rebounds back out front and goes in off Wheeler's head for the final score, 8-2 Boston.

The fans in Boston go crazy, and Julien responds by announcing that his #1 line for the Eastern Conference finals will be Whitfield, Paille and Thornton.

Anyway, go Bruins and get this thing done tomorrow night. My wife is tired of me being in a bad mood.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

My heart says the Bruins, my head says the Flyers.

I think the Bruins have tried to play no mistake hockey the past 2 games and they will try to do it again tomorrow. The problem is that this team makes many mistakes! They will come out fired up and pot the first goal. Then, they will turtle up and try to play D for the next 50 minutes and end up giving up the game-tying goal on the PP and then the game-winner just a minute or two before the 3rd expires. That's my prediction. Hope I am wrong.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoryNeutral. Show TheoryNeutral's posts

Do you realize that in order for your W predictions to be correct, the Bruins will have to do a complete 180? The Bs might win game 7, and bloody right I hope they do, but I'm not taking for granted how domineering Philly has been. They only have to keep that up for one more game to dissolve us.

Face it!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

They won but did not dominate game 6. Bruins get their act together and roll over philly. 4 -1 B's

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Offical game 7 prediction thread:
    My heart says the Bruins, my head says the Flyers. I think the Bruins have tried to play no mistake hockey the past 2 games and they will try to do it again tomorrow. The problem is that this team makes many mistakes! They will come out fired up and pot the first goal. Then, they will turtle up and try to play D for the next 50 minutes and end up giving up the game-tying goal on the PP and then the game-winner just a minute or two before the 3rd expires. That's my prediction. Hope I am wrong.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

For me, my head says Bruins.  These teams are evenly matched.  If you want to talk about momentum, the Bruins closed game 6 with momentum, but that's if you want to believe in momentum.  Law of averages with 2 evenly matched teams, Bruins have (had) to win 1 game out of 4, law of averages says that they take game 7.

My heart - that being the emotional side of me, says that this series should never have gone 7.  Everyone railed against the thread to put TT in game 4 or 5, but looking back on it, it might have been a good idea.  Something to shake the team up.  My emotional side says that the Flyers take it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoryNeutral. Show TheoryNeutral's posts

Julien Switches Up Lines in Thursday's Practice, Brad Marchand Gets Into Mix

Desperate times.

http://www.nesn.com/2010/05/claude-julien-switches-up-lines-in-thursdays-practice-brad-marchand-gets-into-mix.html

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoryNeutral. Show TheoryNeutral's posts

Incidentally, never thought I'd be saying this, but Wheeler played monumental hockey last game. Shocked and pleased. FINALLY

I still think Philly dominated, but it wasn't because the Bs didn't bring it. They brought it. Philly just brought more.