Okay, can they do it.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

Okay, can they do it.

Watching the other series looking for flaws in potential opponents, to me the BRUINS have the best defence and goaltending. With Stuart coming back soon it only gets better. I THINK YES THEY CAN GO ALL THE WAY. I'm seeing them gell at the right time and them playing for each other. I predict boston chicago final going six. Cup winner Boston. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Re: Okay, can they do it.

The more I watch the other series, the more I'm beginning to think the B's might have as good a shot as anyone.  There are no super teams this year, so why not the Bruins?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

I was starting to think they could do it but losing two of our top forwards make me think that the hockey Gods were just toying with us. It's still possible with the best goalie in the NHL on our side and a cast of players that are playing their best hockey of the season. I just hope we survive the rest of the playoffs with no more injuries.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Det looked pretty super last night!!!!  I think we can win the easter conference and if we stay healthy the rest of the way we at least have a shot at hoisting the cup. Gotta be in it to win it!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Pitching and defense win World Series'.  Goaltending and defense win Stanley Cups.  Yes they can.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Last year I along with EA sports predicted and many wished for, a Boston/Chicago final..
    Hmmmm is it possible were just a year late lol.