Olympic-Bound Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Olympic-Bound Bruins

Guys I would definitely send to respective Olympic Teams:
    *Incl. Bergeron with Canada. I would love to see him reunited with Crosby. They were one of the most dominant international lines at the jr level Ive ever seen, and Bergeron has been Boston's best all round guy to this point of the season.

--Germany----
    Sturm, Marco
    --USA----
    Thomas, Tim
    --Finland----
    Rask, Tuukka
    --Canada----
    Bergeron, Patrice
    --Slovakia----
    Chara, Zdeno
    --Cheq-Republic--
    Krejci, David

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hendy77. Show hendy77's posts

Re: Olympic-Bound Bruins

Savvy is clearly missing from this list and THAT is a huge loss to Canada. He should be there, even if it is just for the PP and the PK.

Wheeler should get some consideration for the States, but is still on the young side. he's a definite in '14.

Same goes for Lucic for Canada in '14...although things change fast in the world of fun and games.

Your list is good. Don't count on Bergy suiting up. There are several other Canadian players that are having good years...even more than were invited to their 40 man summer camp.

I've said before, Canada could send three teams to this tourney and win Gold, Silver and Bronze! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

slightly off-topic, but Brodeur became a US citizen the other day, so now he carries US & Canadien citizenship.

How great would it be if he opted to play for the US team in the Olympics?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

In Response to Re: Olympic-Bound Bruins:
    [QUOTE]slightly off-topic, but Brodeur became a US citizen the other day, so now he carries US & Canadien citizenship. How great would it be if he opted to play for the US team in the Olympics?
    Posted by davecarr[/QUOTE]

As a Canadian, that...would be awful. Although especially awful for Americans considering Miller is the Vezina favorite to this point of the season..