Only an idiot...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from everyname. Show everyname's posts

Only an idiot...

would trade Tim Thomas.  

How soon people forget.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

Re: Only an idiot...

management must be all idiots and you're a genius too much money always fades in the stretch bye Timmy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I thought you were going to say "...would trade half the team for Iginla."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

In Response to Re: Only an idiot...:
    I thought you were going to say "...would trade half the team for Iginla."
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Lets suppose the team consists of 20 players-12 forwards, 6 defensemen, and 2 goalies. Half of that is 10 players. NAS, you did not mention which players on the team, you just said "half the team." I would trade wideman, ryder, sturm, wheeler, thornton, begin, ference, hunwick, thomas, and paille (thats 10) for Iginla. I know with the salary cap this is 150% unrealistic, but trading "half the team" for Iginla is not that stupid

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Sob Beg Pail Thorn Sturm Satan Ference Hunwick Whitfield and McQ for Iginla. That is 10 roster players from playoffs.

We even have enough leftover to pick up Kovie, keep TT, sign Boych and Stuart and get rid of cusp players, play youth  and we will be no further behind and have 2 legitimate snipers.

Make it so #2.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

If it doesn't bring back something amazing, and put him outside the division at least and preferably out West, its a truly absurd trade.

Rask has half a season of NHL experience, melted for the third year in a row in the playoffs, and shows too little endurence to be a #1 much less be a #1 and do well in a long playoff run.

management must be all idiots and you're a genius too much money always fades in the stretch bye Timmy.
    Posted by mebackagin

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

If there is actually a market for TT's horrible contract and injured hip, jump on it immediately.  Great move to clear the cap space, whatever you get in return is bonus.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

only an idiot would sign a 35-yr-old to a four-yr, 20 mil. contract in this salary cap age....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

and toss in a NMC to boot

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

What's done is done. We have TT signed. Period ! If you look around in the league, how many teams have legit 2 goalie starters ? Hell, a lot of teams don't even have a number 1 starter.

That being said, TT does cost 5mil this season. If the B's do trade him, I sure hope they have somebody in mind to ride the pine for Rask. Other wise, leave well enough alone.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from everyname. Show everyname's posts

everyname, every one of your posts is idiotic.....trading thomas would be the very definition of intelligent
    Posted by pbergeron37

I love how personally you take posts on a web discussion board, what a clear indication of the life you must have.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

TT is a great goalie ...the team that will get him could become a serious contender in the playoffs with a decent team ....I would really want to keep TT at $2.5 or even $3MM but at $5MM with Rask knocking at the door I say lets try to get a 1st round draft pick for him and than sign Mason or maybe Theodore at $1.5MM ....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

im a idiot.....your a idiot.....wouldnt PC like to be a idiot to?