our vezina winner has been leading the way

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

our vezina winner has been leading the way

timmy thomas shuts out the stanley cup champions showing why he was an mvp last season maybe that will quiet everyone not paying attention when he let in only 4 goals over 4 games and took blames for the losses caused by lack of goals. so to data entry clerks and drunks all over the world know that timmy is back and will win back to back vezinas. bawhwhwahahahaha

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Re: our vezina winner has been leading the way

Timmy is a battler.. but so many on this forum have a hate on for this guy ( Hmmm! dkrejci46) and I have no idea.. This guy can't stand losing, gets upset when they score on him, the team loves playing in front of him, and is truly a great rags to riches story . Anyone  who reads the guy's story , would be rooting for him to succeed.. instead all I read is negative comments.. Thank You Mike O'Connell, where ever you are :)

Too bad he can't score goals.. as he has been a victim of the Bruins porous offense all season ,and his stats speak for themselves.. should not have a losing record when you give up less than 2 goals per game in the last 5 games..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Watched the game last night and they showed the stats for Thomas over his past four games, 1.34 GAA and a save % of .946 yet his record was 1-3.  All he did last night was improve of all of these stats and yet I read so many comments on this site about trade Thomas.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Trade Ryder or Sturm for a bag of pucks

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gkr2. Show gkr2's posts

It would be nice if he did this in the playoffs for a change

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

If you dont root for Thomas you might as well be a Canadiens or Yankees fan....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

this just goes to show me that we could have won it all except for that bad bounce in front of the net .in ot last year

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Believe1. Show Believe1's posts

He's a keeper.  Let's see, Luongo didn't have a great playoff run nor did Brodeur.  He plays with heart, toughness and an unconventional style.  Glad we have him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In Response to our vezina winner has been leading the way:
    [QUOTE]timmy thomas shuts out the stanley cup champions showing why he was an mvp last season maybe that will quiet everyone not paying attention when he let in only 4 goals over 4 games and took blames for the losses caused by lack of goals. so to data entry clerks and drunks all over the world know that timmy is back and will win back to back vezinas. bawhwhwahahahaha
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]

I was on your side until the "data entry clerks and drunks" reference, what's that supposed to mean?

Also the "bawhwhwahahahaha" has me wondering about you and whether you should be left unsupervised at a PC.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In Response to Re: our vezina winner has been leading the way:
    [QUOTE]Trade Ryder or Sturm for a bag of pucks
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]

You appear to be in the right city, but you are on the wrong street.

...and it's one way going north, while you are heading south or east.