Ownership

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dh4222. Show dh4222's posts

Ownership

GET RID OF THE JACOB'S FAMILY PERIOD!!! Once again they screwed up a good thing. Shero would have been perfect for this so called Orginal 6. I really dont know how they could screw this up but to be honest I'm not surprised at all. It's not all about the money its about power. Shero wants to bring in his own people and JJ and CJ dont want to give this guy any kind of power to make his own decisions. Its to much of a risk for them especially since CJ seems to know more about hockey than Shero. NOT!!! Why has it taken CJ this long to get involved in the Baby B's. We are an expansion team now. It's a shame that we have an owner that just does not care at all. Earlier this year CJ went to a game against Carolina and on his way to the game he says " take me to the game so I can watch these losers get blown out by the Hurricanes". Here is the owners son talking about his own organization like that. What an ####!! I know what your saying. I dont know what I'm talking about and he never said that but he really did beacause I actually lost my job and so did this other person who was with him that day. My company never lost the account and thats all they really cared about. My company is just like Jacobs Family make money and screw the employees. Since I'm still fired up about this my company never paid me for all the overtime that I worked for and I want them to get exposed and hope they lose acount after account. Not only have they not paid me my overtime but there are so many other employees that never got paid either. Any lawyers out there that want to file a lawsuit against my former employee? How do I get the Dept. of Labor involved? How can I file a lawsuit so that they get audited. I really want to get the ball rolling so this doesnt happen to other potential or even present employees. I know I lost track but GET RID OF THE JACOB'S FAMILY PERIOD!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Ownership

As stupid and pathedic as this GM search is turning out to be, is anyone surprized?

I am not, We are dealing with ownership that is definatly insane. there's no other excuse!