PC you going to keep a 5 mil/yr back up goalie?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4ever23. Show bruinsfan4ever23's posts

PC you going to keep a 5 mil/yr back up goalie?

What a bunch of morons running the show up there.  The greatest move they did so far is sign Segin and got rid of Vlady Sob..  Now you have to move the back up goalie, then again no one wants TT otherwise he would have been taken off PC's hand by now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Re: PC you going to keep a 5 mil/yr back up goalie?

NaokoFunayama On Stuart, Wheeler- Chiarelli says, "I think we can get them back in the mix," numbers-wise, says they are in a pretty good spot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosfan581. Show bosfan581's posts

agreed.  Get Timmy outta Boston!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsGM24. Show BruinsGM24's posts

I don't get your point in this post.  On one hand, you're asking whether or not PC is going to keep TT at $5M per, as if condemning him for not finding a trade partner.  Then, you mention that no one is interested otherwise PC would have traded him.  Which side of the street are you on, bro?  PC signed TT because management didn't think Rask would be as good as he was last year.  The idea was, Thomas is the starter, and over the 4 years, Rask takes more and more starts away from the guy.  Rask's unbelievable year means TT is expendable.  But at the time, you don't let a Vezina goalie walk when you're not sure of your other option.

Does TT's contract smell bad now? Absolutely.  But at the time of the deal, I think it made sense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

Why not? He goes well with a $5.75 Million Bergeron, a $4 Million Ryder, a $4.1 Million Lucic, a $4 Million Nathan Horton...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsGM24. Show BruinsGM24's posts

In Response to Re: PC you going to keep a 5 mil/yr back up goalie?:
    Why not? He goes well with a $5.75 Million Bergeron, a $4 Million Ryder, a $4.1 Million Lucic, a $4 Million Nathan Horton...
    Posted by Gardensupportor

You're ridiculous.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

I love how people bash PC for the Bergeron contract.  I suppose they're right.  PC should have done his due diligence and interviewed Randy Jones.  Then he would have known that RJ was going to knock Bergy out for 2 years (yes 2 years b/c that's how long it took before he STARTED to get back to normal) and not signed him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anddebbv. Show anddebbv's posts

if the boston management wants a cup they cant realize on 1 rookie an a stupid coach like julian , trade the whole team like toronto  right now as the team sits they will win the cup next season , they have the power up from down the middle an on defense, plus 2 hot goalies in thomas an rask

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

TT is a requirement until Rask can prove himself for an extended period which he has not done yet.

Ran last 10 of season and first 9 of playoffs then the wheels fell off.  TT is not the backup yet, keeping TT makes this a better team than without him by far and Rask needs to be seasoned as was obvious of last years playoffs.

Ya hate him, ya hate him so be it, he is required, he has proved himself since he came here no matter the odds, Rask will have a tougher go this year if he has to play the top teams from the get go.

Rask is on a learning curve, yes it is faster than most and hopefully he continues, if it does TT will be gone after Xmas before is too soon,

THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

In Response to PC you going to keep a 5 mil/yr back up goalie?:
    What a bunch of morons running the show up there.  The greatest move they did so far is sign Segin and got rid of Vlady Sob..  Now you have to move the back up goalie, then again no one wants TT otherwise he would have been taken off PC's hand by now.
    Posted by bruinsfan4ever23

And just when did Seguin sign this contract that you talk about?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

tt salary was to high  for anybody to take on,, there where way cheaper goalies at this time that where taken ,on this day of july 1/10,,is the money coming out of your morons pockets , so just sit back ,any team would love to have TT AND RASK on it ,next year ryders gone with caron or colburne coming in i say in three years bruins will have a cup  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from connor20. Show connor20's posts

Lucic will kick some @ss next year. Mark it down.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4ever23. Show bruinsfan4ever23's posts

i really want PC to get rid of dead weight.  He serves as a backup purpose only and/or mentoring for Tuuka.  I have Danny Saborin for that, atleast he won a cup with Pitt, that enough mentoring i need.  i think after last year Tuuka is ready and fine with out a 5 mil a year backup, its more of an d straction in my opinion.   PC is just one those wait to see everyone fall on theirs rear end and gets the last laugh type of people.  Those type of people dont really know but just takes the safe way out to CYA the wait and see approach.  PC have some balls and learn a bit of hockey from Neely to pull the right moves... you see what this club needs after a couple of years of disappointments in the playoffs, cant finish well then get some players that can finish.  Oh another bad signing is Milan Lucic, he is just another high profile goon, waste of $$. 

ok here is the list of bad signing

1. Milan L
    2. Andrew F
    3. Matt Hunwick
    4. danielle paille - cant score or create if life depended on it

good signings

1. Bergeron even though its a bit too much
    2. Rex
    3. Satan even though he has no defensive skills but clutch
    4. Shawn t
    5. boyhcuk - great signing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

You talk like the free agent/trading frenzy is over, man you do nothing to put the shoe on the other foot. If you look at what teams on day 1 (july1st) did anything significant those who didnt outweight the teams that did, meaning look at the teams with the most needs, the most capsapce, there doing exactly what it takes tomake a team better, its called being pateint.
    If the Bs were to stqart tomoorow with there present lineup (including seguin) Its alot better than last season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

i really want PC to get rid of dead weight.  He serves as a backup purpose only and/or mentoring for Tuuka.  I have Danny Saborin for that, atleast he won a cup with Pitt, that enough mentoring i need.  i think after last year Tuuka is ready and fine with out a 5 mil a year backup, its more of an d straction in my opinion.   PC is just one those wait to see everyone fall on theirs rear end and gets the last laugh type of people.  Those type of people dont really know but just takes the safe way out to CYA the wait and see approach.  PC have some balls and learn a bit of hockey from Neely to pull the right moves... you see what this club needs after a couple of years of disappointments in the playoffs, cant finish well then get some players that can finish.  Oh another bad signing is Milan Lucic, he is just another high profile goon, waste of $$.  ok here is the list of bad signing 1. Milan L 2. Andrew F 3. Matt Hunwick 4. danielle paille - cant score or create if life depended on it good signings 1. Bergeron even though its a bit too much 2. Rex 3. Satan even though he has no defensive skills but clutch 4. Shawn t 5. boyhcuk - great signing

Shawn Thornton a good signing?  Can you explain that one please?  Indifferent at best. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4ever23. Show bruinsfan4ever23's posts

oh just a good in my opinion dont need another one, can count on him to throw the gloves, scooter

oh wallyd, yea ur right abotu cap space, but if the PC moron didnt do all these bad signings in the first place he wounldnt be in this mess right..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4ever23. Show bruinsfan4ever23's posts

yeah thats what i meant, bad signing or too much thats what i mean.  listen did you see the open net he had in the philly series and all he did was non chalantly shoot it ,pronger just batted out of air or blocked it, enough for me to get rid of, mentally weak no killer instinct, yeah speed but i want someone on that bench to go out there to win and be proud of your team your playing for. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Gota make some deals.  I agree, PC has done some good things this offseason, but he can't get complacent.  We still need scoring, our wingers were one of the worst groups in the NHL.  Adding Horton is great, but still need more.  We really needed a puck moving dman all season last yr, even with wideman, now he's gone too, big hole there. 

If PC could fill in another top winger and a puck moving dman, we would be in business.  Time to dump TT, like him or not.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4ever23. Show bruinsfan4ever23's posts

wow ff-nate you are too nice, paille has cement hands freaks out at a chance to score becuase he hardly has a chance to score or an open net dont know what do is liek your first piece of you know what.  15 to 20 goals more like 2 more than he had from last year... waste 1 million i ll pay more for someone that can score 5 more than he does

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4ever23. Show bruinsfan4ever23's posts

you see that open netter FF-nate you dont need skill you get a high school varsity player and he will bury the open netter... you got to be a moron to not score an open netter.  oh im not quesiton his passion for the game and playing with heart just talent wise off like Rudy you know

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

i think tt has more value for some very  few bruin fans then he does in the eyes of nhl gm's. that contract was a mistake . should have been offerd no more then 3-3.5m for 3yrs, The guy wins a vezina and no one seems to be knocking down our door, maybe a team gets desperate during the year and
    would want him.

The paille signing obviously nothing to get excited about, he's shown hes a guy who can conceivably finish his career in the ahl

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

I think I'm with debbv...and GOAT. The kid got tired in the playoffs, and he only played 1/2 a season!!! Need Tank to hold this fort and show the kid how guts wins Stanley -give Cam his due!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

i really want PC to get rid of dead weight.  Oh another bad signing is Milan Lucic, he is just another high profile goon, waste of $$. 
    ok here is the list of bad signing

1. Milan L
    2. Andrew F
    3. Matt Hunwick
    4. danielle paille - cant score or create if life depended on it good signings

1. First year of Milan's NEW contract meaning: it started today. The contract hasn't started yet, Lucic hasn't taken a shift for the 2011 season and you're criticizing the the deal!? DUH!

2. Ference's deal is league average and can be easily moved. It also gave PC leverage against Stuart and Boychuk's contracts (meaning your not getting more. One of the oldest GM tricks in the books). It worked!

3. Hunwick is making 1.4Mil that's too much ahhh no it isn't. Hunwick must get his mojo back to the pre-spleen inury self or he'll be dealt to make room for Alexandrov and McQuiad which could happen easily because of Hunwicks contract Ooops that was a good signing PC!

4. Bruins PK before Paille arrived bad. PC signs him for less than last year PK stays at the top of the NHL rankings GOOD!

Did you just wake up from a nap ? Good Grief!