Phantom Goal by Sturm.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

Phantom Goal by Sturm.

Watched the reply lots of times can't see the puck hitting him. I guess some guys will do anything to get out of a slump.

Sad though if thats how we expect are natural 1st line winger to score just plain sad. Chances he had in the 1st period are goals he should bury. People just don't get it he has the hands of a brick layer, rough around the edges.

Dream on if you think this guy is a 1st line player if he is then hockey is in a sad state in Boston.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Re: Phantom Goal by Sturm.

Wow, your so insightful, maybe Chiarelli should fire Julien and hire you instead?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

and if you watched the replay several times and didn't see it hit sturm then what is up with your eyes?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

Maybe you should have your eyes checked along with Sturms as obviously you both need glasses. Sturm because he can't hit the net and put the puck in a ocean and yourself for believing it ticked off his crotch.

Now your going to tell me that's a goal scorers goal. What a joke.

Maybe my eyes are getting tired i have been a fan since 1970 so i'am old. Call things like i see them. Should i remain positive about Sturm since i don't see any natural scoring ability in him because i'am a fan. Thats the problem here some fans remain delusional as to what they have in a player just because he is a Bruin doen't mean we all have to like him and over protect his over paid butt.

I suggest we both go for eye testing. We can use Ralph Malph's dad from Happy days to do the optic test. Yeah i'am frustrated haven't won a cup since the early seventies so i think i have right.

I will keep cheering for them but its people like you who are so delusional that you can't see past whats valuable to a team and Sturm isn't in a 1st or second line role. His role should be a 3rd line checker.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Sturm needs to score for sure but the nature of his injury does effect his greatest asset... his speed.  The Bruins need him to improve his play, maybe the third line is a temporary solution.  As a whole the Bruins have plenty of guys who can check.  Patience for now, then the coaching/management will have to reassess the offense in January.  It was a poor showing by NE teams this past weekend! Heh!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Hey!

I know a few guys who really are bricklayers and they wouldn't be too pleased with your comparison.

Can't you just say you think he s*cks and leave it at that?

Why bring professional hard working stone masons into the argument?Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

Good point Zillagod. Come to think of it my grandfather was a mason.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from theobama. Show theobama's posts

A brick-layer is a metaphor because he doesn't have the softest or smoothest hands. Nothing personal towards brick-layers im sure. Lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

did i say that was a goalscorers goal? no, but he did his job, got in the shooting lane, and his body deflected the puck (there is no arguing that, it DID hit him). I have been saying for a while that Sturm has been playing awful, but you know what, we can't move him, so we are just going to have to stick with him and hope that eventually he pulls it together and starts finding the twine