Playoffs: 2nd Round Predictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Playoffs: 2nd Round Predictions

In Response to Re: Playoffs: 2nd Round Predictions:
    Bruins in 5. Penguins in 6 Sharks in 7 Chicago in 7
    Posted by Kennedy97

I like reading your comments on hockey subjects but you s_ck with predictions LOL.
    I chose Montreal to win round and you said they'de be out in 5.
    You said the Bruins would lose 1st round and they won. 
    Please take Philly to win Wink 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

Flyers in 6, Gagne will be back, no Laperriere or else it would be a sweep.  
    Habs in 7, Crosby hurts his hymen, out for game 7.
    Chicago in 6, cause Bettman wants it.
    Red Wings in 6, Nick Lidstrom.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

B's in 7.
    Pens in 5.
    Hawks in 7.
    Wings in 6.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carloaz. Show carloaz's posts

Bruins will sweep the Flyers.

Those who think I am crazy come back here and apologise after the series is over.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

PhllyPhn1967 - stay in Filthadelphia with your mullet.  Bruins in 6.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

BsLegion, if the Habs beat the Penguins, I'll kiss your a s s in the middle of mainstreet.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

B's in 6 -I just can't go against the B's
    Montreal in 5 -they are not a fluke
    Detroit in 5 -no way the Sharks can beat Detroit
    Vancouver in 7 -Toss up but I'm biased since I go there all the time and they're the closest NHL team to me

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

Flyers in 6, Gagne will be back, no Laperriere or else it would be a sweep.   Habs in 7, Crosby hurts his hymen, out for game 7. Chicago in 6, cause Bettman wants it. Red Wings in 6, Nick Lidstrom.
    Posted by PhllyPhn1967

You just said on another board thet the Flyers were gunna sweep the Bruins...Make up ur mind...Oh wait ur for Philly you know nothing about sports
    Bruins in 5
    Habs in 7

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

PhllyPhn1967 - stay in Filthadelphia with your mullet.  Bruins in 6.
    Posted by Bruins-Fan-In-MD

You think you are wicked smaht? You gotta ttry harder than that. Mullet, are we talking about the XXL Moog jersey wearing Broon fans around here?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

BsLegion, if the Habs beat the Penguins, I'll kiss your a s s in the middle of mainstreet.
    Posted by bim09

LOL... would ever have thought them beating the Caps ?
    I did you can see 1st round prediction thread.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

In Response to Re: Playoffs: 2nd Round Predictions : You think you are wicked smaht? You gotta ttry harder than that. Mullet, are we talking about the XXL Moog jersey wearing Broon fans around here?
    Posted by PhllyPhn1967

You really think you will score goals with the injuries to the flyers? This isn't a washed up goalie your facing like brouder in this series and if you think boucher out plays tuukka you need to check into a substance abuse rehab clinic asap.

ITS Tuukka time!Boucher is not even close to the goalie ryan miller is.
    Good luck philly you will need it. Oh BTW we are also getting out best forward back for this series.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Boston in 7 games .... rough series where goaltending prevails.
    San Jose in 6 games .... one line is still pretty awesome.  
    Vancouver in 7 games .... Stanley Cup winners here.
    Pittsburg in 5 games ..... once again this fan will hope for the path of least resistence

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Hey, go easy on PhllyFan1967, he simply doesn't know any better. 

After all, he's been brought up on a steady 43-year diet of dirt as doled out by "Bob" Clarke, Bill Barber (picked on small players only, coward that he was - too bad, great player otherwise), Dave "The Hammer" Schultz, Moose Dupont, Bob "Hound" Kelly, Paul Holmgren, Mel Bridgman, Don Saleski, Bob Dailey, Ben Wilson, Dave Manson (any relation?...), Dave Brown, Houda, Busniuk, Dave Semenko, Hatcher, Keith Primeau (a fraud when it came to being tough, similar to Milbury), Riley Cote, Scott Hartnell, Carcillo and Pronger (voted this winter by his peers as "dirtiest" player in the NHL...) among the seemingly endless stream of orange and black slime emanating out of Philadelphia.

Geez...all those goons and not a Cup to show for 'em since 1975...you'd think someone (Clarkie, "Homer"?) would have realized that's NOT the way to build a winner, though it certainly does appeal to the base phanbase.  Yet to this very day, Phliars phans wonder why so many calls go against them and why they're so universally loathed around the NHL.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Re: Playoffs: 2nd Round Predictions : I like reading your comments on hockey subjects but you s_ck with predictions LOL. I chose Montreal to win round and you said they'de be out in 5. You said the Bruins would lose 1st round and they won.  Please take Philly to win  
    Posted by BsLegion

Hey, I said the Habs would lose in 6! Give me some credit! :)

I got all 4 West series right. I just had a terrible time in the East. And I have Boston over Philly....sorry man!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

H. Geez...all those goons and not a Cup to show for 'em since 1975.
    Posted by BruinsCountry

They only...and I mean ONLY....reason they won any Cups at all is because Ken Dryden wanted to be a lawyer.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

They don't have Bernie Parent playing anymore . B's in six .

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

These are some of the best playoff matchups I've ever seen.

Bos- Philly
    Montreal - Pittsburgh
    San Jose - Detroit
    Vancouver - Chicago

Great TV I'm am interested in tuning in to every game

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

They don't have Bernie Parent playing anymore . B's in six .
    Posted by 50belowzero

LOL  I was looking for a thread just to say that.
    Thinking back if it weren't for opposing great goaltenders , Dryden, Parent, Esposito, Fuhr, maybe not a great goalie but Theodore stopped a very good Bruin team .  The Bruins could've had maybe 3 -4 more cups .

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Playoffs: 2nd Round Predictions : Wow this fairy tale scenario scounds like something my 10 year old would dream up before bedtime! How old are you Sandog? btw Seidenerg won't be ready before the Stanley Cup Finals and even then he may not be able to start the series so you may want to reign in your homerism a little bit.
    Posted by blueyedmannyfan

Wow you sound like a little fairy yourself, or maybe just a plain AXX Hole! No need for this rude comment!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

nitemare-38  If this is the same bluedmannyfan as the blogger on the Boston Hearld circa 2007-08, you will not get the last word.  Hyperbole is her function not substance.  Ignore button time if I am correct. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gapc. Show gapc's posts

nitemare-38  If this is the same bluedmannyfan as the blogger on the Boston Hearld circa 2007-08, you will not get the last word.  Hyperbole is her function not substance.  Ignore button time if I am correct. 
    Posted by islamorada

This troll still post on the Herald Forums, although the Blueyedmannyfan name has long since been banned, along with about a dozen others.  At least on the Herald, she pretends to be a Bruins fan before attacking all the posters.  Ignore Button is definitely the way to go

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Bruins in 7
    Habs in 7
    Wings in 6
    Blackhawks in 6

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Playoffs: 2nd Round Predictions : This troll still post on the Herald Forums, although the Blueyedmannyfan name has long since been banned, along with about a dozen others.  At least on the Herald, she pretends to be a Bruins fan before attacking all the posters.  Ignore Button is definitely the way to go
    Posted by gapc

Thx for the headsup gapc & Ismor. I guess this individual is the type that when their mother saw it for the first time she left it on the front steps of the police station, then turned herself in eh? OOPS! Did I type that out loud?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Playoffs: 2nd Round Predictions : LOL  I was looking for a thread just to say that. Thinking back if it weren't for opposing great goaltenders , Dryden, Parent, Esposito, Fuhr, maybe not a great goalie but Theodore stopped a very good Bruin team .  The Bruins could've had maybe 3 -4 more cups .
    Posted by BsLegion

Yea Legion & don't forget Ranford who along with Dryden & Parent were Bruins first! I bet that's a record. A Francise to have the most former goalies, not only beat them for the Stanley Cup, but become Conn Smythe winners to boot!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Playoffs: 2nd Round Predictions : They only...and I mean ONLY....reason they won any Cups at all is because Ken Dryden wanted to be a lawyer.
    Posted by Kennedy97

Umm not sure, but if you're referencing the Flyers cups? Dryden was playing still. He may not have been healthy, but he retired after the 79 cup. The guy won 6 cups in 8 seasons played & the last he won 4 in a row!