Playoffs: 2nd Round Predictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

Re: Playoffs: 2nd Round Predictions

Bruins in six
    Pens in 7 because of Halak
    Islanders over the Sharks,
    Chicago over the Islanders!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from blueyedmannyfan. Show blueyedmannyfan's posts

Bruins in 6

Penguins in 6

Red Wings in 7

Chicago in 7

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I think tonite was Joe's best playoff game ever against the WINGS.
    Nice pass to ice the OT winner .
    I might be wrong with my prediction but if there's a team that can surprise it is the Wings.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Playoffs: 2nd Round Predictions:
    I think tonite was Joe's best playoff game ever against the WINGS. Nice pass to ice the OT winner . I might be wrong with my prediction but if there's a team that can surprise it is the Wings.
    Posted by BsLegion

Gotta give it too Big Joe that was a sweet thread on the OT winner! Thornton might be getting that monkey off his back, Legion!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Bruins in 5 Habs in 7 Canucks in 6 Wings in 6 For all you tha wanted Habs to beat Montreal....  they're going to the cup final now.  That's my prediction .
    Posted by BsLegion

Here you have it .

So who were the Bruin fans wishing the Habs to go to game7 killing each other ???
    LMAO ,  the Pens were push overs. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Um, all your other predictions were wrong though? Why should I think the Habs will beat Philly and/or San Jose??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

BsLegion, if the Habs beat the Penguins, I'll kiss your a s s in the middle of mainstreet.Posted by bim09

Hey Legion you can give Bim your address now hee hee LMAO!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Um, all your other predictions were wrong though? Why should I think the Habs will beat Philly and/or San Jose??
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

LOL  I know !  but I took Montreal to beat Washingotn on the other thread '1st round predictions" and this one I took Habs in 7. 
    Answer this what makes you think Habs will beat Caps or Pens ? Oh wait a minute THEY DID !
    Flyers or Bruins are not the Caps or Pens.

LMFAO !!! Dawg.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

BsLegion, if the Habs beat the Penguins, I'll kiss your a s s in the middle of mainstreet.
    Posted by bim09

I'm waiting !!!
    NOT !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Um, all your other predictions were wrong though? Why should I think the Habs will beat Philly and/or San Jose?? Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

Your calling out Legion on his picks but you didn't make any predictions ? That's pretty hypocritical don't yah think ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Bruins in 6 Pens in 5 Sharks in 7 Hawks in 6 but I only care about guessing right on the first one!
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

I didn't make any picks?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Playoffs: 2nd Round Predictions : I didn't make any picks?Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

Must have been on another thread my bad