PREDICTION FOR the BRUINS-Leafs game on Thursday : Hate to say it but no McGrattan = No win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitownBruinfan. Show chitownBruinfan's posts

Re: PREDICTION FOR the BRUINS-Leafs game on Thursday : Hate to say it but no McGrattan = No win

In Response to Re: PREDICTION FOR the BRUINS-Leafs game on Thursday : Hate to say it but no McGrattan = No win:
    [QUOTE]Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE] I am not afraid of the Maple Laughs ....but why does Nathan Horton has to drop gloves ???  McGrattan was signed for that but he is not playing .....Thornton is Mr Nice guy does fight but never fights to kill just not too look bad ... I am glad that the B's are ahead 2-0 after 2 and particularly happy that Seguin is ahead 1-0 on Phil ....and most of all a big win for the BRUINS Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

redwing,penguins and hawks, last 3 cup winners, who was there "tough Guy" and how many fights did they have??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: PREDICTION FOR the BRUINS-Leafs game on Thursday : Hate to say it but no McGrattan = No win

Stanley you keep up these positive posts man I think they're great. Don't let anyone talk you out of whom your favorite Bruins players are. If Wheeler and McGrattan are your favorites so be it don't back down stick to your guns man!

Stanley a true Boston Bruins in my book! Tongue out

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

Lets use Mcgrattan for trade bait... Maybe bundle him up with Ryder.............

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: PREDICTION FOR the BRUINS-Leafs game on Thursday : Hate to say it but no McGrattan = No win:
    [QUOTE]Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE] I am not afraid of the Maple Laughs ....but why does Nathan Horton has to drop gloves ???  McGrattan was signed for that but he is not playing .....Thornton is Mr Nice guy does fight but never fights to kill just not too look bad ... I am glad that the B's are ahead 2-0 after 2 and particularly happy that Seguin is ahead 1-0 on Phil ....and most of all a big win for the BRUINS Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Atta' boy Stanley -- be happy for the Bruins regardless, I like that.  Let's forget about McGratton, I like the Wheeler predictions better

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Atta Boy Nathan!! This guy is going to be a beast.... Now fully motivated in a hockey environment.. this guy is the total package..Shades of Cam Neely in his future?  Phaneuf is lucky he went down because Horton was going to tatoo him.. Bad job by refs giving him extra 10 for continuous fighting.. should not have been called as Celine Dion was throwing them while he was down and the refs had stepped in.. Horton fights mad..I like that.. no fancy dancing with this guy he just rushed Celine and started throwing them.... Thanks PC , this is the trade of the year..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Wrong again Stanley

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]Well looks like another one of my prediction will be right on ....McGrattan not playing tonight meaning the Leafs will make the law in the first period and BRUINS will lose 3-2 ....hate it ....how come Julien can not understand that ..why did they sign McGrattan if they dont dress him up against teams like NYR -Leafs and Flyers ??????  So predictable ,,,so eady to understand ...why a, I the only one who makes such a prediction ???? Am I the only hockey experts in this lobby ?????? Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

The entire hockey world again bows to your wealth of hockey expertise and knowledge, Stanley.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

1st of all ..not wrong 100% .....What if Horotn would have broke a hand finger ???  We know with Orr and Phaneuf there was going to be a fight ...

I am glad I was wrong on the outcome ...and by the way this is my 1st wrong prediction in months .....

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]Talk about a DUMB statement. Don't quit your day job. If the Bruins lose, it will be Floppy's fault.
    Posted by TheUsualSofty[/QUOTE]

Looks like "Floppy" did OK.

And yeah, Horton could have broken his hand. He could hurt himself anytime on the ice. It's a dangerous game. But there are times when a guy's got to stand up for himself, and that's exactly what he did.

And Phaneuf is the ultimate fake tough guy. Cripes, even Komisarek is a better fighter.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Stanley, does this link mean the Bruins are just throwing away the game against the Sens on Saturday ?

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=541950&navid=DL|BOS|home

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

[QUOTE]Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE] 1st of all ..not wrong 100% .....What if Horotn would have broke a hand finger ???  We know with Orr and Phaneuf there was going to be a fight ... I am glad I was wrong on the outcome ...and by the way this is my 1st wrong prediction in months ..... Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

1st of all 100% wrong if your gonna brag about how much your right, you should own up to when your wrong, it adds to crediablilty to make excuses just looks weak.

i like mc craken also but he dosnt have much to do with if we win or lose.
    i mean if he did wouldnt we have a horrible record this year.