Q on Savard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neely20005. Show Neely20005's posts

Re: Q on Savard

In Response to Q on Savard:
    [QUOTE]I saw that on here too.I hope not.He does look a little on the metro sexual side with his picture
    Posted by pfitz7[/QUOTE]

Savard has kids but has often been seen in alternative nightclubs and seen making out with other guys during his days with the Calgary organization. Beyond that I dont know. I think it would be safe to assume he is Bi. He also plays Britney Spears music in the locker room I know that for a fact.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

I don't care if he dressed in his mother's clothes and romances chickens. No less respect for him.

And I wouldn't believe any of those rumors.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

In Response to Q on Savard:
    [QUOTE]I couldn't care less if he had two wangs and a beaver if the guy can help the team and puts up the kinds of numbers he did with Atlanta all the more to him.
    Posted by imafan[/QUOTE]

Why dredge up this old garbage?

On the plus side I see it's only 3 years since imafan said something funny Wink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Believe1. Show Believe1's posts

In Response to Re: Q on Savard:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Q on Savard : Savard has kids but has often been seen in alternative nightclubs and seen making out with other guys during his days with the Calgary organization. Beyond that I dont know. I think it would be safe to assume he is Bi. He also plays Britney Spears music in the locker room I know that for a fact.
    Posted by Neely20005[/QUOTE]
    Savard's a smart guy - he just signed with the B's for 7 years and if he's bi, he has double the number to date on a Saturday night!  Good for him.  Just play great hockey and bring us home a Cup.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

It's kinda hot, actually.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

if he IS gay, who gives a crap?

nobody. So why should you?