Rank your top 5 most disapointing bruins loses in the "new" garden

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Rank your top 5 most disapointing bruins loses in the "new" garden

1. 2004 Game 7 vs Montreal- This one has to rank as the worst for me because I attended this game in person. I shelled out more money than I would like to admit and travled 6 hours to and from boston to attend. It was bad enough to see the bruins lose game 7 to their bitter rival on home ice but not seeing them even get one goal to expereince some excitment really sucked. The best part of game 7 was the players comming onto the ice. Oh yea the bruins also had a 3-1 series lead before losing 3 in a row.

2. 2010 Game 7 RD 2 vs Philly- Unless any of you have been living under a rock do i really need to explaine this one?

3. 2009 Game 7 RD 2 vs Carolina- This might have been the best bruins team on paper and cruised through the regular season and swpet the arch rival habs in round one. The bruins fell behind in the series 3-1 and came back to tie the series. Villan from game 5 Scott Walker who sucker punched aron ward recieved no punishment from the league and comes back to punish the bruins by scoring in overtime.

4. 1998 Game 3 RD 1 vs Washington- The bruins were tied at one game apeice with the caps and rallied from 2 goals down to force over time. PJ axelson scores in overtime to win it for the bruins so it appeared..... The caps already left the ice and are told to come back out as the officals review the goal and disallow the goal because of Tim Taylors skate is barley in the crease ( had no effect on the goal) The bruins go on to lose the game thanks to old friend Joe Juneau.  The bruins did everything excpet score as they put more than 50 shots on kolzig.

5. 1998 Game 6 RD 1 Vs Washington-   Picked this one again because I attended this game with my dad ( we had a great time besides the b's losing) The bruins tie it in the 3rd and we go to over time where Brian Freaking Bellows scores on one of the softes goals you will ever see from the blue line on byron dafoe. Ted Donato also had a chance to win the game when he had a half open net to shoot at and hit the post.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Re: Rank your top 5 most disapointing bruins loses in the "new" garden

I might also add the pit game this season for the team laying an egg when it had every reason to play.. cooke didn't pay enough

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Re: Rank your top 5 most disapointing bruins loses in the "new" garden

Also almost makeing the top 5 was 2002 game 5 in boston wich the bruins lost to the habs. As every habs win in that sereis jose theodore stole it. The bruins went on to lose the next game in montreal. U thought for sure we were gonna win game 6 when pj stock scored the 1st goal of the game.