Refs F'd us out of 2 points

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Refs F'd us out of 2 points

Gave Lucic a double minor with 2 mins left for a high stick. The high stick wasn't his, it was a Blue Jacket's player's stick.

You kidding me??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Re: Refs F'd us out of 2 points

This is an ongoing problem Ive witnessed all year. Referees deciding hockey games. Its disgusting when the ref messed up and made the wrong call like tonight.

This is what made me stop watching hockey during the playoffs the year they implemented the more strict rule changes on impeding a players movement. Its gone south again, NHL refereeing has become the joke of the sports world.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

No, you can't blame the refs for the loss, but it was a bad call.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yes true the ref f'd up BUT BUT the Bruins put themselves in this position.
    At 2-1 when will they finish their opponents off ???? Missing chance after chance.
    IT'S SIMPLE , NO FINISH !
    and Rask, come on man ,  weak .
    I would love to blame the refs .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

How can you not blame the referee? Are you kidding me?

He doesnt make the wrong call and Boston wins in regulation or OT and none of the errors throughout the game even come up, right? Boston didnt finish on their chances, but they played a great game. They had the scorer they lack and they would have probably won 5-2.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

hey badhab & invain are you f&$%#%& stupid?????? the refs DID cost us the game!! plain & simple. not only was it NOT Lucic's stick...WHERE was the injury???why 4 minutes??? that ref was cheating on purpose...and yet refs face no sanctions from the league......sad

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alex-Nikolic. Show Alex-Nikolic's posts

Boo-diddly hoo Boston got off with the kicked goal, 2 post shots from CB, no PP conversion, out-shooting CB the entitre game. One goal is purely the creation of Wideman (again)

The fact that they scored it 15 seconds after the double-minor shows how little 5 skaters would have meant even if it was 2 mins not 4.

Regardless, I'm sure dropping 6 out of the last 7 is surely the ref's fault. Wink

Let's not forget the losing streak of Ottawa gave us plenty of chances to pull away, but it didnt happen. You reap what you sow as they say.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

dhitch...you can't blame the refs; but when a blown call leads to a PP that leads to a goal...what would you call it.  Not to mention the on-ice goal that was reversed by video.  This is not an isolated instance...it is systemic and widespread. 

Sure the Bruins didn't score enough and Wideman cost another goal; but had it not been for the bad call, we would be watching overtime right now.

It is getting to the point that it appears that the Reffs are fixing games.  Are they recruiting NBA refs or what.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Bruins- Buyers or Sellers???

It's been a long time since I've posted.  I have been watching every game and keeping to myself.  Tonights game left me with a debate though and this was the only place to vent it.  Are these Bruins going to be buyers before the trade deadline or should they be sellers.  I gotta say this team has not gelled at all (no matter the reasons) and we do have young developing talent (Colborne is looking great at Denver).  Perhaps we should think about holding on to our picks and playing players like Boychuk, as some of our bad contracts (Ryder, Wideman, Strum) slide off the books in the next two seasons.  Just thoughts....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Gee Guys if I didn't know better I would swear I was on a Habs forum.. They blame the refs for everything.. Yes, it was a blown call and I am sure the head of referee's is going to call the Bruins tomorrow and apologize for the missed call , but whatever , you can't change the outcome.. It's called breaks, and when your playing lousy for a long stretch you never get them..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Thanks for posting Tuukka... this team needs to rebuild around Rask and Thomas in net, Chara and Morris and Stuart and Boychuk on D, and Savard and Bergeron up front. Recchi is going to retire. Some others are aging or just can't seem to make it back from injury. And some just plain stink. Use your picks and make smart trades. My fingers are crossed...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from craichead. Show craichead's posts

I'd agree with the refs effing us out of 2 points if they allowed the kicked in goal, it would be a clear case for this thinking.  Fact is, it was a bad call but the B's still had the chance to put their superior PK to work, just had to kill under 2 mins to at least get a point for the tie.  Blame the refs for a bad call but it was on the B's to overcome

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

craichead,  your best penalty killer is your goalie and on the last goal he didn't do his job. Screen or no screen.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from craichead. Show craichead's posts

Leigon, couldn't agree more.  Tukka had a chance at a save and it didn't happen, end of story, end of game.  Just pointing out that to blame the refs is to excuse the collective play of the B's for the entire 3rd period.  Period.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

Alex-Nikolic is a mental case.........a f^$@$^ a*^%#$#

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

I can live with the bad call -- Not until slo-mo replay could you tell a different stick. There were a few other obvious missed calls in the 3rd (clear jersey tug on Lucic and a blatent interference on Chara) but that's the way things go lately for the B's. No excuses -- they have to play thru it all and make their own breaks. Way too many wide open shots with no finish not to mention tons of lost faceoffs inside the blue line. Too bad -- everyone behind them in the standings are winning and moving up quick and the schedule doesn't get any easier.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Look, the call was brutal. But when you score 4 goals in a game one time in the last 10 (and have 21 goals total in that time), the referees aren't the issue: putting the puck in the net is.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from thopjen77. Show thopjen77's posts

I am glad that someone else noticed the high stick,I was on the phone with my brother and I was so pissed that the ref got the call wrong.It did have an affect,the BJs had a double minor so they had the PP for the rest of regulation.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

But bad calls happen. It's not like the Bruins don't get some....no more nor less than anyone else. The call last night was wrong, and there's no doubt about it.

However....to look at last night (when the Bruins again scored 2 goals, which is what they have averaged this past month) and blame the refs, not the B's complete inability to generate consistent offense, misses the point.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MontrealBruin. Show MontrealBruin's posts

Yes a bad call. So what, we had plenty of chances to win and we failed. Again.

Move on to next game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bingo.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Paille should work on breakaways until he can't walk out of Ristuccia Areana!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

the call was horrid but whats was more horrid was our forwards as usual not scoring on great chances same old story

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

And playing awful played no part in the loss

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Anyone who said they played awful, must be a troll or blind.

As a whole they played well with a couple of mishaps causing 2 goals. We outplayed but what was once again awful was our finishing.
    Non finishing(Should be goals)
    Pail-2 Recch-1 Berg-1
    Krec-2 Luc-1 Wheel-1
    Sob1 Larm 1
    Whit 2-3 Sat 1 Ryd1-2

This is just off the top of my head on chances we had, that Mason wasn't the cause of our non scores but our feeb attempts. Krej missed an open net sure, but he also deked him out of his shorts twice and then shoved it into his pad.

Refs were brutal pure and simple, many missed calls all game long both ways, but that call cost the game no ands ifs or buts. Had we scored on our many chances, the penalty wouldn't matter other than a statement that the refs have not givin us a break all year.

That old adage that what hurts you, makes you stronger, doesn't cut it if you don't make the playoffs.

By the time the playoffs come around there should not be a more resolute team than us and we will have faced every adversity there is to face.

No one will look forward to playing us when that time comes and it will come trolls.

On another note CJ finally caught on and went with almost a 3 line system and was rewarding players with extra shifts, including Ryder line and Krejci line after they had dominating shifts.

Berg 2-0 on faceoffs should have left him in for them all. Krej 5-10, needs to ramp it up.

Once again Thorn watches as someone else does his job, if he is not going to fight, then his usefulness is similar to that of Laroque