Rolston???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xj9. Show xj9's posts

Rolston???

i have always loved this kid, and would love to see him back in a bruins uni... but he is no hossa

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMB1234. Show JMB1234's posts

Rolston???

I agree I'd rather have Hossa. But, at this point I'd rather have Rolston than Campbell. The Bruins main weakness last year was forwards who could score... I think the addition of a goal scoring forward beats the addition of a puck carrying defenseman.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupporter. Show Gardensupporter's posts

Rolston???

Agree. Rolston would be a serviceable plan B. He can score and I like his game, would help next season.

Guarantee thats not who they're waiting on because PC says they're selling this player on the "city". rolston knows more about Boston than PC does or 2/3rds of the players on the Bruins,...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupporter. Show Gardensupporter's posts

Rolston???

Redden is going to get 6 Million a year. that would not be a good move at all IMO.
    let the rangers pay him that kind of money

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from furvest. Show furvest's posts

Rolston???

Ain't happenin.  Didn't Rolston leave on a sour note and take a few jabs at management after he left?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Rolston???

Maybe. 4 teams in on Rolston sweepstakes, Bs arent one of them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpJay76. Show SpJay76's posts

Rolston???

he is going to the Devils fo $5 mil a year over 4 years

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Rolston???

Yep, done deal. He's a devil.