Rooting for the Rangers tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisbruinsfan. Show chrisbruinsfan's posts

Rooting for the Rangers tonight?

I will be rooting for the Rangers to beat Philadelphia in OT tonight.

We do not want the 8th seed.

Playing Washington is as good as missing the playoffs.

This should be the order of who we want to play:
    1. New Jersey
    2. Buffalo
    3. Pittsburgh
    4. Washington

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

Re: Rooting for the Rangers tonight?

IF NYR loses tonight we are in the playoffs... if NYR wins we need to win tomorrow.. we want to get into the playoffs first, nothing is gauranteed!
    Cheer for NYR tomorrow when the play Philly again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I'm not rooting for any NY teams, ever.  But I think the Rangers win both games.  I like their goaltending.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I have a feeling the rangers will win in regulation time leaving this in the standings.
    bruins 87 pts 2 games left  6th 37wins
    mtl     87 pts 1 game left    7th 39 wins
    phil     86 pts 1 game left    8th 40 wins
    NYR    86 pts 1 game left  tied for 8th 38 wins
    The senerio gets crazy now

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfansince88. Show Bruinfansince88's posts

An ideal scenario would be the Flyers winning in REGULATION, thus allowing our boys to clinch a playoff spot.

With the pressure alleviated, they can concentrate solely on the weekend games ahead, and try to get a favorable seeding.

I will be rooting for the Flyers to win in regulation tonight. Let's hope for the best!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisbruinsfan. Show chrisbruinsfan's posts

I will still be rooting for the Rangers tonight to win in regulation.

If they win in regulation then the only way we could miss the playoffs is if we lose both games and the final NYR/Philly games goes to overtime.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

Hoping the Flyers win.  Seeing the Rangers eliminated on home ice would be welcomed and I would breathe easier knowing the B's a locked in.  Carolina has been playing well and the Caps are the Caps so additional points for the B's isn't an automatic.  Another nice thing to see is the Leafs beating the Habs Saturday night and making those a-holes play the Caps.

Caps/Habs would be very interesting to see.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

But, if NYR win both games giving one point to Philly OT and then the Laffs beat Montreal on Saturday and we get 1 point in the next 2 games that would mean Montreal is out :)  Sweeeeeeeet.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I think we need to secure a playoffs spot and then anything can happen.  Still have a feeling that the Rangers will win tonight.  i also have a bad feeling about a 3 point game that will put tremendous pressure on the Habs for saturday night.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

That's nice too.  But I don't mind seeing the Habs in the playoffs and then the subsequent police car fires and looting once they get eliminated!!!

I'll tell ya, call me crazy but I got this gut feeling that the Caps wouldn't respond well to playing the Habs.  Theodore (shaky at times) playing his former team?  Cue to hair treatment jabbing.  IMO Ovie seems to fold under intense scrutiny.  If there is a team in the lower half that could give the Caps trouble, I think the Habs are it.  Not based on talent but those other intangibles.  The Caps playing the Habs would create more distractions than any other lower seeded team.

So to me this is a win win if these teams play each other.  Either an upset occurs and the Caps get stunned or we get to see the Habs fans riot in the streets.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

This would be my dream for remaining games

Boston wins against CAR and OT with WSH =3 to 4 pts  BST will have   90 - 91 pts
    Montreal loses to Toronto                                                             87 pts
    Philly loses both gms in OT or SO against NYR                                   88 pts
    NYR wins both gms in OTor SO                                                       88 pts

sixth seed Boston with 90 or 91 pts
    seventh seed NYR with 88 pts
    eight seed Philly with 88 pts
    Montreal is eliminated 87 pts da nah nah nah hey hey good bye
    PHL and WSH  hope PHL plays physical and hits every WSH player in site goes seven games
    NYR and PITS goes seven games
    BOS and BUF will be a good match for our Bruins

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

My wish is the Flyers win in regulation which eliminates the Rangers. The Rangers then take revenge on Sunday and win in regulation.  We get 2 points versus Carolina.  I don't care what happens to Montreal but if they beat the Leafs and Philly gets 8th spot, they can rough up Washington in the first round.  I'd like the B's to face Buffalo in the first round.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

I think NYR will win both...Philly : No goalie and No Carter !

I wish Bruins facing Buffalo or New Jersey in 1st round.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Lets Go flyers beat the rangers in regulaion and we are in the playoffs!

Only bad thing is we couldn't hear jack edwards go nuts if we clinch being in by winning 2morow. I remember when we beat the senx 2 years agao to clinch and edwards just go ing nuts haahaha.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfansince88. Show Bruinfansince88's posts

Peanator...Carter has been cleared to skate and might, very well, be in the lineup for the Flyers tonight. (As per TSN.CA)

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=317099

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I dont like to say this but I will be rooting for the Flyers...so the BRUINS will have secure a playoff spot and will play more relax against the Canes and could easily grab 6th place in the Conference.....I would love to play NJ ....I think Brodeur is over the hill and looks tired ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

In Response to Re: Rooting for the Rangers tonight?:
    That's nice too.  But I don't mind seeing the Habs in the playoffs and then the subsequent police car fires and looting once they get eliminated!!! I'll tell ya, call me crazy but I got this gut feeling that the Caps wouldn't respond well to playing the Habs.  Theodore (shaky at times) playing his former team?  Cue to hair treatment jabbing.  IMO Ovie seems to fold under intense scrutiny.  If there is a team in the lower half that could give the Caps trouble, I think the Habs are it.  Not based on talent but those other intangibles.  The Caps playing the Habs would create more distractions than any other lower seeded team. So to me this is a win win if these teams play each other.  Either an upset occurs and the Caps get stunned or we get to see the Habs fans riot in the streets.
    Posted by misterpaulo

misterpaulo good post, I work with a Hab fan and I've been saying that for a month or so. I think if the Habs make the playoffs there best chance is against the Caps. but after watching the Bruins play the caps the other night I think the B's can hang with them. after the last game Oveckin said in his interview that the Bruins are a team the doesnt give you many scoring chances. Bruins Caps match up would have a Bos Mtl 07/08 to it. The B's have had little sucess against the Caps in the last 2 seaons, it resembles that series maybe the B's could atleast take them 7 and make it interesting. ya never know.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

I say go Philly cause then we are in. and we make our own destiny for who we play. lets go B's.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

I hope our game vs the canes means nothing besides seeding

I hope the flyers win in regulaion 2night

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I agree, we need to get in first before worrying about who we play. We could still miss playoffs if Rangers sweep Flyers & we lose both games. Hurricanes red hot right now & we all know what the Caps are all about.
    I can't believe I'm saying this but Go Flyers !!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Jeff Carter wasn't on the ice long, and didn't talk when he got off, but it looks like the Philadelphia center is ready to play vs NYR, wouldn,t this be a bonus for the flyers

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

I'm not rooting for either of those two Turkeys the B's have to do with they have to do under their own merits they need to win Saturday....A Sunday win would be nice but against the caps it's going to be hard!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

after one rangers 2 flyers 1

Something tells me 2morow we will have to win to get in...........

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

I HATE BOTH TEAMS!!!! the BRUINS have lost enough games, and gotten enough help this year. I say who cares about phill/ny. BRUINS NEED TO WIN THEIR OWN GAMES, AND THEY WILL FINISH 6TH. If that means they play buffalo, bring it on. IF YOU CAN'T WIN YOU DON'T BELONG!!! GO BRUINS!!! GO!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

4-3 blue shirts after 2