Savard on LTIR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SullyFromMA. Show SullyFromMA's posts

Savard on LTIR

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=502933&navid=DL|BOS|home

Now I've got worry.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Savard on LTIR

When did that happen?  I would think a broken foot during a game would be noticed the next day.  Off ice?  At practice?

Ugh.  No wonder they traded for Paille, and no wonder the lines were so weird at practice.

The tiny silver lining?  Having him on LTIR for a month will open some cap space.  Somehow I don't think that quite compensates for how rough that month will probably be.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Calling up Trent Whitefield.  How will the lines re-shuffle?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yes It is time now to worry now ouch the Bs are in barney rubble trouble. does't mean I'll stop chearing or watching but it's gonna be tough 4-6 weeks. Ugghh

Well it's time for Ryder, Sturm, Chara, Bergeron, Thomas to really really earn that dough now. No excuses they should at least be able to stay around .500

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

WTFu ....

Not good at all.  He must have gotten hurt at practice.  I'm sure we'll get more details.
    Well it will take more than pulling up of sleeves now and get to work.
    Sobotka getting his chance at center but no way will Savard be replaced.
    Not a good start of the morning and I was looking forward to tonite's game.
    Rough rough rough start . Just hope the Bruins can play for at least .500 during all these injuries.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: Savard on LTIR:
    [QUOTE]Calling up Trent Whitefield.  How will the lines re-shuffle?
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan[/QUOTE]
    Oy.  A lot.
    Maybe:
    Sturm-Bergeron-Ryder
    Marchand-Krejci-Wheeler
    Recci-Begin-Paille(what wing is he?)
    Some mix of Bitz, Sobotka, Thornton, and Whitfield.  Is Bitz still iffy?

As a doom-and-gloom note:  Savard was involved in roughly 37% of the goals the Bruins have scored so far this year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

wow  he was fine  in the last game it must of happpened at practice or somthing a big blow yes  but  its not the end of  the world

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: Savard on LTIR:
    [QUOTE]When did that happen?  I would think a broken foot during a game would be noticed the next day.  Off ice?  At practice? Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]
    Looks like I should insert my (non-broken) foot in my mouth.  The Blog is reporting that this happend in a pre-season practice, and they didn't see the break until he re-aggravated it yesterday.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I guess when it rains it pours.. looks like the injury bug is hitting the Bruins big time...well if they can come out of this stretch at .500 it would be a phenominal accomplishment.. No wonder PC has been pulling all these moves lately .. He knew Savard's status from the pre-season injury.. Good for Savvy to be playing hurt all season, but I guess the pain was just too much to bear...

Time for Bergy, Krejci and Chara to lead the troops and turn up the volume..