savard stays in boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from looooch17. Show looooch17's posts

savard stays in boston

enough with the savard bashing peckerheads, hes not goin anywhere. SAVARD IS THE MAN! deal with it. bring it on haters.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Re: savard stays in boston

In Response to savard stays in boston:
    enough with the savard bashing peckerheads, hes not goin anywhere. SAVARD IS THE MAN! deal with it. bring it on haters.
    Posted by looooch17

I'm with you, at least for one more year. Dumping Savard now would be a big mistake. Maybe once Seguin is ready for the #1 role, but not now. He MUST stay this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsNumber4. Show BruinsNumber4's posts

Posted by looooch17

i dont want savard moved, that doesn't mean it wont happen. why do you act like people have to hate Savard to talk about possible moves by the Bruins? one has nothing to do with the other.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Posted by looooch17

+1 and the rest...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In Response to Re: savard stays in boston:
    thanks chara,at least someone agrees. im so tired of "trade savard trade savard"shut the fu@$ up. you crying wussies are like bitch$ in a sewing circle.
    Posted by looooch17

Wow take a pill , the rumours begin, its no secret he is being shopped and you blame fans ? they all want something decent in return, not a babbling idiot who likes to jump all over them.
    Calm down

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Raskman. Show Raskman's posts

I didn't want to see Savard moved, but it's looking more and more like it's going to happen.  The latest is him going to Toronto and we get Schenn back as a part of the deal.  I'm not saying it's true, it's just the latest I've heard.  Before that it was Kaberle.

Anyway, my point is he's being shopped and if the right deal comes along...he's gone.  It won't matter what anybody on this board thinks about it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

i agree with you, savard is a offensive jugganaut as far as the bruins go....you dont give up that much to bring in horton then trade savard away.....the 1  player who screws this whole roster up is ryder....without ryder you could have seguin playing a  RW with krecji providing 2 good offensive lines, a good 3rd line with bergeron & recchi, then your 4th line PK/role players paille, campbell & thornton rounding out the roster....with ryder you have the old roll 4 lines with seguin centering the 4th, trying to get alittle offense off each 1 & playing that defensive sound, close to the vest game

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

If the Bruins hadn't drafted Seguin, then none of us would be talking trade.  I don't think Bruins management hate Savard, neither do the fans.  The point is, the Bruins are deep at center (Kejci-Bergeron-Savard-Seguin-Campbell) and have holes at forward and D.  If Savard can be traded for a player that can fill those holes, then the Bruins would be dumb to not make that move.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulyboy. Show paulyboy's posts

Neely is looking to add more grit and more 2 way  players.  Savard may be the an example of Neely really changing the look of this team.  Lets face it two really tough losses to Carolina and then Philly may have been more than Neely needed to see. Savard great regular season player and not gluei in the post season. I like savard just trying to figure this all out.. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Raskman. Show Raskman's posts

Right now, I would say it's way more likely that Savard goes then Thomas.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulyboy. Show paulyboy's posts

nobody want timmy. too much much money, too much time on his contract, surgery and his mom and dad are on the ropes.  I say though never count Timmy out as he is a warrior. I know he will make due on his contract for at least the next 2 out of the 3 years. Cant bet against him.  He has proven everyone wrong over and over again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Problem is between Savy and Krejci you re lucky to get 80 games.  If you trade Savy and Krejci gets hurt the team is screwed.  Keep the depth at centre, lose Ryder, Sturm and Thomas and the team will be just fine.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

the writing was on the wall for one of the b's centers the moment the b's knew they would be drafting Seguin....  like it or not, Savvy seems to be the odd man out....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsNumber4. Show BruinsNumber4's posts

read the boards number 4. he makes a line change mistake and theyre ready to boil him in oil. bruins had the flyers wrapped, and THEY blew it not just one guy. most people want him gone for that. other players have made way bigger mistakes in the past.
    Posted by looooch17

i do read the boards thanks, and more often then not the "trade Savard" conversations discuss the Bruins having too many Centers or Similar trains of thought. Rarely is it just the straight up "i hate Savard" type. as opposed to your thread which is of the "Savard is my Binky" type. I like Savard, but seriously, quit throwing a tantrum at fellow Bruins fans, makes you look like a tool

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Problem is between Savy and Krejci you re lucky to get 80 games.  If you trade Savy and Krejci gets hurt the team is screwed.  Keep the depth at centre, lose Ryder, Sturm and Thomas and the team will be just fine.
    Posted by mattbs

But you can't build your team around assumptions you make before the season.  If anything, Savard would be the first center to go down with an injury, concussions can come back to haunt many players (i.e. Bergeron).  I'm not saying the Bruins should trade Savvy for a bag of pucks, but if they can acquire a forward/d-man that can make a difference next year, then they should definitely do it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

I would rather see Savard go then Kejci or Bergy...the bring muchmore than just scoring

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsNumber4. Show BruinsNumber4's posts

In Response to Re: savard stays in boston : But you can't build your team around assumptions you make before the season.  If anything, Savard would be the first center to go down with an injury, concussions can come back to haunt many players (i.e. Bergeron).  I'm not saying the Bruins should trade Savvy for a bag of pucks, but if they can acquire a forward/d-man that can make a difference next year, then they should definitely do it.
    Posted by TimThomas-god

well said, interestingly though the same could be said for TT no? i mean i would prefer TT stay at least one more year, and obviously hes worth more than a bag of pucks, but if the Bruins can put a cheaper goalie behind Rask and further add to the team they should do it no?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

Paulyboy,

If Neely wants more grit, how do you explain the 2nd rd draft picks?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

In Response to Re: savard stays in boston : well said, interestingly though the same could be said for TT no? i mean i would prefer TT stay at least one more year, and obviously hes worth more than a bag of pucks, but if the Bruins can put a cheaper goalie behind Rask and further add to the team they should do it no?
    Posted by BruinsNumber4

Agreed.  I am not against the Bruins trading Thomas, I just don't want them to feel pressured to do so.  The same goes for the Savard situation.  If the Bruins are not receiving reasonable offers for both players, then they should hold onto both of them.  That being said, there is a HUGE difference between trading Savard and trading Thomas:

This year's FA class is obviously thin, except for the abundance of goalies.  The B's may not be able to trade TT, because there are other FA options for teams in need of a goalie.  As for Savard, the Bruins might get a good return for Savvy, because there aren't any good centers out there on the market.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Paulyboy, If Neely wants more grit, how do you explain the 2nd rd draft picks?
    Posted by mxx

Was just listening to James Murphy on Sportsdesk.  He said the Bruins were looking for "good character guys" with "a good work ethic" in addition to offensive upside.  Does this have anything to do with the too many men fiasco?  Just a thought...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

thanks chara,at least someone agrees. im so tired of "trade savard trade savard"shut the fu@$ up. you crying wussies are like bitch$ in a sewing circle.
    Posted by looooch17

trade savard trade savard

Of course, all of this Savard is THE MAN talk is coming from a member of the Lucic Crew.  Enjoy your hype machine.  The rest of us are seeing through the smokescreen.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: savard stays in boston : i do read the boards thanks, and more often then not the "trade Savard" conversations discuss the Bruins having too many Centers or Similar trains of thought. Rarely is it just the straight up "i hate Savard" type. as opposed to your thread which is of the "Savard is my Binky" type. I like Savard, but seriously, quit throwing a tantrum at fellow Bruins fans, makes you look like a tool
    Posted by BruinsNumber4

Well, I hate Savard.  I can't wait for him to put up his shadow puppet tent somewhere else.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulyboy. Show paulyboy's posts

mxx, I agree on that the 2nd round picks. not happy about the 32 pick as it makes no sense.  Not as upset about 45 as I know he had an injury that kept him out of at least 40 plus games.  Playoffs come down to heart and grit as philly finished 8th?  Bs finishsed 6th..  I like Savard, just see the Bs pained into a corner with salary cap issues and trying to find a way out.  It is a combination of skill and grit.  Hartnell lite it up in final games . Just seems like regular season never emulates post season.  Love savards vision on the ice and he makes everyone better..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bs2010. Show bs2010's posts

I think it would be a big mistake to trade savard. Part of the reason the offence struggled so much last year was because he was out of the lineup so much. Savard is a guy that "if healthy" we all know can put up 90 points for us next year. Don't get me wrong Bergeron and Krejci are two of my favorite players on the team but i dont think either one has the first line scoring punch that savard is capable of and neither will Seguin next year. Secondly I really dont see why Seguin cant play wing. I mean at this level a forward should really be able to play all three positions. I could see if it was a winger trying to move to center but not the other way around. It would be a huge mistake to move Savard especially within our own division. The idea of him and kessel in Toronto makes me sick even if we got a kaberle back. Best move is for chiarreli to try and patch up the rift between savy and the organization and let him work his passing magic for the bs again next year.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

I think it would be a big mistake to trade savard. Part of the reason the offence struggled so much last year was because he was out of the lineup so much. Savard is a guy that "if healthy" we all know can put up 90 points for us next year. Don't get me wrong Bergeron and Krejci are two of my favorite players on the team but i dont think either one has the first line scoring punch that savard is capable of and neither will Seguin next year. Secondly I really dont see why Seguin cant play wing. I mean at this level a forward should really be able to play all three positions. I could see if it was a winger trying to move to center but not the other way around. It would be a huge mistake to move Savard especially within our own division. The idea of him and kessel in Toronto makes me sick even if we got a kaberle back. Best move is for chiarreli to try and patch up the rift between savy and the organization and let him work his passing magic for the bs again next year.
    Posted by bs2010

The only reason I disagree with this is that Seguin is this team's future #1 center.  I don't think it would be good for his development in the NHL if the Bruins started him at wing.  If they do that, then when will Seguin take over at center?