Sitting here trying to enjoy the flyers Habs game 2night But I can't stop thinking about'...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Sitting here trying to enjoy the flyers Habs game 2night But I can't stop thinking about'...

How we should be playing right now vs the habs in boston! G' Damit please god let me erase this memory. Also the flyers are takeing it to the habs by pounding them every chance they get something we could have been successful at as well. I really hope in the near future we make a cup finals or even dare i say it win one because this season will haunt me until the day comes. Well I am sure this series loss to the flyers will haunt me until I die but at leas if we make the finals or win the cup it will help soften the blow.

Now I am not saying we would have beat montreal or the black hawks or sharks but this point can't be argued....We will never have an easier path to the finals as we had in front of us with a 3 games to none lead in the second round and had we won face an 8 seed in the conference finals. 

Sorry just venting............

celtics won today but i would rather we were still playing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Re: Sitting here trying to enjoy the flyers Habs game 2night But I can't stop thinking about'...

LOL the philly crowd is mocking montreal by doing the ole-ole-ole-ole chant hahaha