So, the p*ssy's got what they wanted.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

So, the p*ssy's got what they wanted.

That's all the Habs were trying to do at the end of both games, bait the Bruins into something stupid. That's when the refs or the NHL should have stepped in, not after someone finally took the bait. The Habs are absolutely disgraceful, just a bunch of sore losers who throw cheap shots when down by 4 in the third or with ten seconds on the clock down by a pair. But then again, what's new?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Re: So, the p*ssy's got what they wanted.

Heff, i like the bruins pride and everything, but Lucic probably deserved a suspension. Shots to the head via crosscheck can't be tolerated. imagine someone doing that to bergeron, we would be losing our minds on these boards.

The thing is, you can't have rules for some players, and then rules that don't apply to others because "they can take it". A rule needs to be blind, and cross-checks/anything to the head are NOT good for this game

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HermesConrad. Show HermesConrad's posts

Hey Olsonic, I don't think it's the fact that Lucic was suspended for what he did (which was wrong) as much as the fact that the league somehow seemed to overlook a LOT of wrongdoing on the side of the Canadiens and then finally acted on Lucic...y'know, the eye-gouging from Komisarek and the fact that they start trouble after just about every whistle. I find that extremely annoying when they do that, it slows the game down and the routine gets old very quickly. The officials on the ice or the league itself should've at least warned them to knock that off instead of suspending Lucic for one moment of loss of control. It's the inconsistency of it all that really irks me, and I think everyone else probably feels the same.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Olsonic, I don't think it's the fact that Lucic was suspended for what he did (which was wrong) as much as the fact that the league somehow seemed to overlook a LOT of wrongdoing on the side of the Canadiens and then finally acted on Lucic.
    Posted by HermesConrad[/QUOTE]

yeah I understand that the penalties didn't go both ways, but i see hits to the head and hits from behind to be in a seperate category from anything else. they can not be tolerated under any circumstances. Face-washing and extra curricular cheap shots are annoying, but they almost never jeopardize a persons career.

And Im not saying the lucic shot could have damaged LaPierre's career, but you have rules in place as a deterrent to prevent someone from even thinking about going up high on another player. there is no place for it, and no matter how small the offense is, im never going to complain if a player is suspended for stickwork/crosschecks to the head.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HermesConrad. Show HermesConrad's posts

Well, I guess if the elbow that whizzed a quarter inch past Hunwick's head in game 1 had connected, then the first suspension of the series would've gone the other way. I'm not so big on blows to the head, either, but as I'm sure you know, Montreal isn't exactly playing clean, either. For instance, Gorges taking a pop at Bergeron during play - I don't care how soft it was, the guy's had two concussions, and to me, there's only one thing that Gorges could've been thinking. Whatever, he got his, and I'm sure it surprised him as much as it did everyone else!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

fair enough.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HermesConrad. Show HermesConrad's posts

Bring on Game 3!! Go B's!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

Hunwick goes down, Sheriff Shane steps in...I don't like it but with Looch out, Bitz can step in and provide some physical presence.

He's a Saskatchewan boy and I don't see him backing down from anyone!!