S.S. MONTREAL CANADIANS... SINKING FAST!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

S.S. MONTREAL CANADIANS... SINKING FAST!!

Cool Thursday nite should be interesting .... Montreal is sinking like a ford pick up in the mystic lake ! but mark my words when the search and rescue team arrives ( referee's) they will throw them a playoff life line .....but again this will prove what i already know the refs are in the bag when it comes to the Montreal Canadians come playoff time but it,s always interesting to watch how they bail them out with there calls WATCH ...LOOK... and LISTEN.... and tell me i,m wrong... good to be back

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Re: S.S. MONTREAL CANADIANS... SINKING FAST!!

We will beat them, and play them in the 1st round.  I think the Rangers will beat Philly at least once, and Montreal wont have it easy against Pitt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

We will beat them, and play them in the 1st round.  I think the Rangers will beat Philly at least once, and Montreal wont have it easy against Pitt.
    Posted by KrayzieJoe
          carefull for what you wish for ! i have seen many times over the years the refs. pull out a win in the graps of defeat when it comes to Montreal and the playoffs... anyone remember "to many men on the ice" that was not the first time, or the last time the refs have done it. if you have ever attended a playoff game in Montreal the pressure on the officials and refs  is tremendous  they have a advantage whoever they play with the officiating but more so in the molson center .. give me the rangers anyday at least the bruins have 50|50 chance  regarding the refs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

i like to see the habs not make the playoffs ,,this could happen if the panthers win there 2 games the the habs lose there 2 remaining games then the rangers win 1 then we play the panthers 1st round,, but only in e perfect world  lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealhabs. Show montrealhabs's posts

hey ohno 57, i know so many calls by the zebra was questionned it but i don't think you should worried about the canadiens this year. Especially when you're expecting keyplayers do their jobs and never get it done....i am not a habs fans but i do enjoy boston and montreal rivalries! most likely for hockey fans,boston hates the canadiens and habs hates boston which is suppose to be the way......bottom line,if they meet again,hoping it will be a good series as good as last year but result would be different this year.

by the way,i am a pats fan

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

hey ohno 57, i know so many calls by the zebra was questionned it but i don't think you should worried about the canadiens this year. Especially when you're expecting keyplayers do their jobs and never get it done....i am not a habs fans but i do enjoy boston and montreal rivalries! most likely for hockey fans,boston hates the canadiens and habs hates boston which is suppose to be the way......bottom line,if they meet again,hoping it will be a good series as good as last year but result would be different this year. by the way,i am a pats fan
    Posted by montrealhabs
        DON,T WANT TO DEAL WITH MONTREAL AT ALL IN THE PLAY-OFFS..TO MANY REFEREE HI JINKS IN THE PAST... LET SOMEONE ELSE DEAL WITH THEM. I KNOW THE BRUINS HAVE BETTER TALENT BUT...... NO CONTROLLING THE REFS......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

Foot in mouth WELL..........................