Stop the B!tching

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Stop the B!tching

Some of us have real lives, with real jobs, real responsibilities, and real family.  I'm amazed that some of you have the time to come here and b!tch and moan about everything.  Save the misery for when the Bruins are playing poorly, but please spare me all the trash talk about the Leafs, Kessel, Thomas, and Joe T.  The B's look very solid in their small sample size of games played.  They have offense, solid D, and possibly the best goalie tandem in the league (Timmy is playing great.).  Seguin looks to be everything he was said to be and Caron complements the B's philosophy perfectly.  

I love reading and contributing to these posts but some of you are ruining the process for me and I assume others.  Continue to start your trash Kessel threads, your PC is a moron on threads, and Seguin is over rated threads, but please stop bringing those notions to the threads everyone else creates.

Rehashing old ideas is a waste of time and energy so move on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Re: Stop the B!tching

In Response to Stop the B!tching:
    [QUOTE]Some of us have real lives, with real jobs, real responsibilities, and real family.  I'm amazed that some of you have the time to come here and b!tch and moan about everything.  Save the misery for when the Bruins are playing poorly, but please spare me all the trash talk about the Leafs, Kessel, Thomas, and Joe T.  The B's look very solid in their small sample size of games played.  They have offense, solid D, and possibly the best goalie tandem in the league (Timmy is playing great.).  Seguin looks to be everything he was said to be and Caron complements the B's philosophy perfectly.   I love reading and contributing to these posts but some of you are ruining the process for me and I assume others.  Continue to start your trash Kessel threads, your PC is a moron on threads, and Seguin is over rated threads, but please stop bringing those notions to the threads everyone else creates. Rehashing old ideas is a waste of time and energy so move on.  
    Posted by TuukkainNet[/QUOTE]

Amen Tuukka!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Best is the one that claims to be a real Bruins fan,  why is it last season didn't post so many threads about that player ?  Last season maybe was the time to debate why he wasn't a Bruin anymore but now it's just plain stupid, infantile and a waste of space.
    Makes me start believing these posters are just not right up there in the noggin.
    Now the good ol' trolls are coming back. Just can't miss them .
    This to say,  ignore them .Unfortunately that option does not work for discussion started by that poster and we can still see the their titles.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Stop the B!tching:
    [QUOTE]Best is the one that claims to be a real Bruins fan,  why is it last season didn't post so many threads about that player ?  Last season maybe was the time to debate why he wasn't a Bruin anymore but now it's just plain stupid, infantile and a waste of space. Makes me start believing these posters are just not right up there in the noggin. Now the good ol' trolls are coming back. Just can't miss them . This to say,  ignore them .Unfortunately that option does not work for discussion started by that poster and we can still see the their titles.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I thought they just were not right in the noggin, but now I've realized the trolls aren't nuts - they have just become a LOT more clever at trolling.

I have to admit, I got taken for a ride until I finally woke up and realized I was being trolled.

TROLL
    Pretends to be a Bruins fan, puts up pictures of his kids who he has claimed to name after Bruins, claims to be a STH since 1902 - and so on.  ANYBODY can put up pictures on the web.  I can put up a picture of Tyler Seguin and claim I am him.
    But I realized this poster ONLY posts on certain threads.  NEVER posts on threads that are on any other subject.  Bruins spank a team that has given them a lot of trouble in the past, and even though it wasn't the prettiest game in the world, a LOT of gems out there.  So the Bruins stomp the Devils handily last night - no posts from that person on that subject, but posts again on the same old same old story.

TROLL
    Just comes on here and claims the facts are made up.  A certain player was benched the other night, right in the papers, even quoted his coach.  Troll's response to it, that they watched the game and it never happened.  Just change facts, add 4 or 14 goals to a player's best goal output ever and claim it as fact.

TROLL
    The traditional lure, one that I should have learned by now not to get drawn into.  The simple hurling of insults and combative responses.

Used to be that they just came on and posted 50 million pictures of Bergeron lying unconscious on the ice.

Now they've gotten way better at what they do, but the purpose is the same.  They are just trying to ruin the board.

I don't tolerate fools very well.  It's a learning process for me.

Have to ignore their threads.  There are several on here worth listening to, you know who they are.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from no1bruinsfan. Show no1bruinsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stop the B!tching : I thought they just were not right in the noggin, but now I've realized the trolls aren't nuts - they have just become a LOT more clever at trolling. I have to admit, I got taken for a ride until I finally woke up and realized I was being trolled. TROLL Pretends to be a Bruins fan, puts up pictures of his kids who he has claimed to name after Bruins, claims to be a STH since 1902 - and so on.  ANYBODY can put up pictures on the web.  I can put up a picture of Tyler Seguin and claim I am him. But I realized this poster ONLY posts on certain threads.  NEVER posts on threads that are on any other subject.  Bruins spank a team that has given them a lot of trouble in the past, and even though it wasn't the prettiest game in the world, a LOT of gems out there.  So the Bruins stomp the Devils handily last night - no posts from that person on that subject, but posts again on the same old same old story. TROLL Just comes on here and claims the facts are made up.  A certain player was benched the other night, right in the papers, even quoted his coach.  Troll's response to it, that they watched the game and it never happened.  Just change facts, add 4 or 14 goals to a player's best goal output ever and claim it as fact. TROLL The traditional lure, one that I should have learned by now not to get drawn into.  The simple hurling of insults and combative responses. Used to be that they just came on and posted 50 million pictures of Bergeron lying unconscious on the ice. Now they've gotten way better at what they do, but the purpose is the same.  They are just trying to ruin the board. I don't tolerate fools very well.  It's a learning process for me. Have to ignore their threads.  There are several on here worth listening to, you know who they are.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
     Totally agree. God forbid you disagree with someone on a point. You end up having an agenda or not knowing what your talking about.  
     I don't post on here a lot because I am too busy with work, family, sports etc. I do read the posts. Some are very insightful.  But there are others who get insulted when people disagree with their post.  Unreal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Don't get fooled by some of those posters. They are merely wolves in sheep clothing. While we can put them on ignore, unfortunately we can't put their threads on ignore. Hopefully BDC does what they did to the Celtics thread, that is wash those posters away.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]Who died and made you Commander and chief? Holy smoke Sparky calm down, take a couple of citalopram and call an ambulance in the morning! If people want to come on here and complain too bad all part of the process! 
    Posted by lookuah[/QUOTE]

There is a huge difference between rational discussion and whining like a demented 11-year-old. It's the latter who get on people's nerves.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]Who died and made you Commander and chief? Holy smoke Sparky calm down, take a couple of citalopram and call an ambulance in the morning! If people want to come on here and complain too bad all part of the process! 
    Posted by lookuah[/QUOTE]

You obviously haven't been on here long enough to know what we're talking about.  Believe me, people complaining isn't the issue.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthonyalbani89. Show anthonyalbani89's posts

[QUOTE]Some of us have real lives, with real jobs, real responsibilities, and real family.  I'm amazed that some of you have the time to come here and b!tch and moan about everything.  Save the misery for when the Bruins are playing poorly, but please spare me all the trash talk about the Leafs, Kessel, Thomas, and Joe T.  The B's look very solid in their small sample size of games played.  They have offense, solid D, and possibly the best goalie tandem in the league (Timmy is playing great.).  Seguin looks to be everything he was said to be and Caron complements the B's philosophy perfectly.   I love reading and contributing to these posts but some of you are ruining the process for me and I assume others.  Continue to start your trash Kessel threads, your PC is a moron on threads, and Seguin is over rated threads, but please stop bringing those notions to the threads everyone else creates. Rehashing old ideas is a waste of time and energy so move on.  

Great post, I said the same thing about Hunwick and the rest of the guys, Some poeple have to not take this stuff so serious. The Bruins front office isn't taking their grips under consideration!

If your a fan then just be a fan...........

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Love the new thread and the 3 paragraphs complaining about...wait for it...other people complaining.

Aware of the irony?  Guess not.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I agree with this.  I turn to sports for fun and for knowledge.  If I wanted to hear people crying all the time about every single thing, I wouldn't have dumped all of those girlfriends.  I took a hiatus in hopes it was just forum burnout, but since I've been back, I don't really see much hockey talk worth talking.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

We all have the right to say how we feel, as I stated previously.  My point is to have others create their own threads if they want to talk about PK, PC, or JT instead of repeatedly hijacking others.  I do see the irony in complaining about negative posters.  However, this is one thread and will be only one thread.  I won't feel the need to bring this topic up over and over again because I have already clearly stated how I feel.  
    I invest my time and money on the B's because I enjoy it...living in south Florida this forum is a place that I can converse with others who have the same interest.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]I agree with this.  I turn to sports for fun and for knowledge.  If I wanted to hear people crying all the time about every single thing, I wouldn't have dumped all of those girlfriends.  I took a hiatus in hopes it was just forum burnout, but since I've been back, I don't really see much hockey talk worth talking.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Epoch! In the greater interest of finding intellectual and entertainment bliss, what the carp are you talking about, there are limitations in all thinking.  It is normal to find inexactitude even in the best of situations, to think otherwise is absolute folly.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stop the B!tching : You obviously haven't been on here long enough to know what we're talking about.  Believe me, people complaining isn't the issue.
    Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]

trollish if you ask me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjcaesar. Show kjcaesar's posts

I couldn't agree more man... I just simply ignore them and save my energy to root for our NE sports teams with real fans like above you guys :-D
    Let's GO PATRIOTS, REDSOX, CELTICS, and BRUINS!!!!!