Tallest fight ever?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuckhndrsn. Show chuckhndrsn's posts

Tallest fight ever?

I went to the game on Saturday and Zdeno Chara manhandled some Thrasher chump who was slashing good old 1 nut Kessel. I didnt realize the other guy's height at the time, but the Herald stated he was 6'7" and this was probably the first time somebody had a longer reach than him. My question is was Chara (6'9") vs. Thrashers Chump (6'7") the tallest hockey fight ever? Also, is Chara the tallest NHL player ever? Manute Bol in that other league does not count, although that was quite the site.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yanksstillsck. Show Yanksstillsck's posts

Tallest fight ever?

Boris Valabik is listed as 6"7 and 212 lbs...if you remember a few years ago Hal Gill fought Chara, then on the Senators...Hal Gill is listed at 6"7 and 240 lbs...So I would say the tallest fight would come pretty close to who is actually taller...but the biggest fight would have to be Chara and Gill and yes Chara is the tallest NHL player in history...Chara kicked Gill's a$$ by the way...it was embarassing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macinr. Show Macinr's posts

Tallest fight ever?

How tall is Hal Gill? That fight was ugly, as we were on the wrong side of that one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macinr. Show Macinr's posts

Tallest fight ever?

Sorry, Yanks comment hadn't come up on my computer until after I posted. Chara ragdolled Gill.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuckhndrsn. Show chuckhndrsn's posts

Tallest fight ever?

Ill have to youtube that fight when I get home. Now imagine Chara against Manute Bol, that would be embarassing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Tallest fight ever?

Haha good old 1 nut Kessel he had cancer man you can't make fun of him!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuckhndrsn. Show chuckhndrsn's posts

Tallest fight ever?

not makin fun it is what it is. For somebody with one nut, he is quite ballsy, pun not intended that much. Its funny how he and his singular nutted brother Mike Lowell are 2 of the guttsiest Boston players. If I had one nut Id probably cry myself to sleep at night, I need my 2 boys! Props to Kessel, Lowell, and Chris Snyder of the Arizona D'Backs (he fractured his nut when a ball hit him there)!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Tallest fight ever?

Wow, you must be about 14 years old, right.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Tallest fight ever?

Ahah, nice posts chuck.

If I could be a top scorer in the nhl and make millions a year for the price of my nut---id still decline.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Tallest fight ever?

[Quote]not makin fun it is what it is. For somebody with one nut, he is quite ballsy, pun not intended that much. Its funny how he and his singular nutted brother Mike Lowell are 2 of the guttsiest Boston players. If I had one nut Id probably cry myself to sleep at night, I need my 2 boys! Props to Kessel, Lowell, and Chris Snyder of the Arizona D'Backs (he fractured his nut when a ball hit him there)![/Quote] You have taken classes to a new level. Sean Avery would be disgusted with this garbage. Making fun off a cancer surviver. You are pathetic!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Tallest fight ever?

Survivor

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Tallest fight ever?

And (classless) sorry guys just a little rattled, my family has a cancer history. But nobody has made fun of us.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuckhndrsn. Show chuckhndrsn's posts

Tallest fight ever?

jeez calm your bones buddy. I could care less if you call me classless and guess what, I agree with Avery, the NHL loves his sloppy seconds. Testicular cancer is quite treatable and Im sure Kessel has a sense of humor about it, humor helps you deal. Im not 14, Im the same as Kessel so it could happen to me. I complimented them for their guts and courage. I said that I myself could not deal with that everyday and commended them. Im sorry your family has a cancer history. Many in my family and extended family have had cancer as well, but you should know then, testicular cancer is quite treatable in comparison to other forms. Now, Im not the classiest and I apparently should watch my words around an apparently sensitive hockey bunch. I didnt make fun of you Pauly, stop being so self-righteous, I made a joke and thats all you could see. Read everything else i said, especially the first line. When you are done, proceed to grow a pair.