TERRIBLE SIGNING BY PC!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from michwolverine. Show michwolverine's posts

TERRIBLE SIGNING BY PC!

4 million a year for the scab Ryder?

31 points last season and benched in the playoffs.

What a awful move considering the cap.

Ryder is worth maybe 2-2.5 million

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from francoismuarion. Show francoismuarion's posts

TERRIBLE SIGNING BY PC!

20 pounds overweight with alcohol and workout issues. He was an healthy scratch more often than not

Good luck with that!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlkGold67. Show BlkGold67's posts

TERRIBLE SIGNING BY PC!

I agree Chia overpayed double for this guy, not a smart move in this cap era

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

TERRIBLE SIGNING BY PC!

upset you lost Ryder, Canadien Fans?

its a positive move by the Bruins, where else will Ryder have success in the NHL?  Julien knows the guy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

TERRIBLE SIGNING BY PC!

the bruins brass has there weasels in the sports media ..and they planted that stupid marrion hossa 100million  dollar story.  (laughable) this gm is way over his head. and he over spends for medieocre talent. he has no idea how to manuvre a cap. and this will be another fly in the ointment season.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlkGold67. Show BlkGold67's posts

TERRIBLE SIGNING BY PC!

[Quote]upset you lost Ryder, Canadien Fans?

its a positive move by the Bruins, where else will Ryder have success in the NHL?  Julien knows the guy.[/Quote]

Oh right another dopey sheep, Why is it the sheep have the mentality of 4 year olds?

Just because you dont agree with every move this organization makes does not make you a hab fan! People like orr and ocram are such whiney naive little biitchess.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

TERRIBLE SIGNING BY PC!

take it easy guy, never got personal with you.  That is if calling you a hab fan is an insult.

how could you possibly think that the team with Ryder is worse off?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

TERRIBLE SIGNING BY PC!

You guys don't know what you are talking about. Yes, i agree he was overpaid BUT the market dictated the price range for Ryder. Everyone was getting OVERPAID, almost every player that sign a new contract recieved $2-$3mill over what they are really worth. IF the Bruins were to sign him right after 12:00pm he would of come here for around $3mill but the fact that they were trying really hard to get an impact player opened the doors for the market to open up and set a price for it's self. I'm not a Chia apologist but he can't take all the blame eighter. I'de bet if Muzz were to have a good year this past season and was a FA he will of got 5-6 mill, no doubt.

I will be the first one to admit that i wanted Hossa and thought for sure he would sign here. From what i keep hearing the Bruins made a great offer to him, but he turned the deal down. I think it happened for a reason. What about if we did sign him? 8.8mill a year... What moves can you make during the trading deadline?...NONE!

Where will you find the $$ to re-sign the Kessel's , Lucic's and Krejci's of the world? I think everything gets affected by every move you make. They have enough talent in the AHL to get decent help. Maybe like a Jay Bouwmeester or even a Goborik or they can go after Orpik. They have a lot of options right now so it's just a wait and see game now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptBubba. Show CaptBubba's posts

TERRIBLE SIGNING BY PC!

He's 28 and he averaged 28 goals a season his first three years in the NHL.  Put him on a line with a better set up man than any he's played with previously (Savvy or Bergie, take your pick) and I don't think I'm going way out on a limb and say he could score 35 goals.

He was in the doghouse last year and you can bet he's going to be fired up to come in here and play for a guy that will be player/coach for the fourth time.  You have to look at the big picture and the whole body of his career, not just last year.

An undisclosed team gave up a conditional pick to be able to negotiate with him prior to yesterday, and he had several offers on the table and he chose the B's.  I think I'll trust in Chia and Claude's judgement, thank you.

Oh and factor in playing the Habs, what?, 8 times and sticking it to Guy...yeah, I'm OK with it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

TERRIBLE SIGNING BY PC!

Haha your right---Ryder coming from the Habs is appealing. These players always love to burn their old team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

TERRIBLE SIGNING BY PC!

[Quote]

the bruins brass has there weasels in the sports media ..and they planted that stupid marrion hossa 100million dollar story. (laughable) this gm is way over his head. and he over spends for medieocre talent. he has no idea how to manuvre a cap. and this will be another fly in the ointment season.....

[/Quote]

The GM seems to know what he is doing. Even with all the injuries, the bs keep on winning. Lets hope it continues right thru the playoffs

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

TERRIBLE SIGNING BY PC!

Usually I don't respond to old posts that have been dredged up, but this one is brilliant. Seven game-winning goals to lead the NHL. Yeah, I'd say Chiarelli and Julien knew what they were doing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

TERRIBLE SIGNING BY PC!

Good one !! not sure you got my other reply on Ryder.
    I enjoy your comments they're a breathe of fresh air.

[Quote]Usually I don't respond to old posts that have been dredged up, but this one is brilliant. Seven game-winning goals to lead the NHL. Yeah, I'd say Chiarelli and Julien knew what they were doing. [/Quote]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

TERRIBLE SIGNING BY PC!

Signing Ryder and Wheeler are looking to the best offseason moves this team could have made.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

TERRIBLE SIGNING BY PC!

Are you coach rodriguez himself? Because you know as much about hockey as he does about winning games at the big house. This once again proves how wrong and silly your post always are. Good thing little brother took you down loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

TERRIBLE SIGNING BY PC!

[Quote]Good one !! not sure you got my other reply on Ryder.
    I enjoy your comments they're a breathe of fresh air.

[/Quote]

Thank you, but they're just common sense.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

TERRIBLE SIGNING BY PC!

Only fools bash a trade before the new guy has even played a game. Ryder has played fantastic for CJ many times over. This was a no brainer for anyone who follows a players history.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

TERRIBLE SIGNING BY PC!

Sorry, I should have said signing.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bouncer617. Show bouncer617's posts

TERRIBLE SIGNING BY PC!

People were jumping all over this signing when it happened, oblivious to the fact that the guy was twice a 30 goal scorer and forechecked the heck out of us during the last couple of playoff games. I'll admit I was a little uneasy at giving him $4 million, but I knew he'd be better than he was last season. I wonder how many of the PC haters from last season are finally willing to admit that the guy is doing a pretty good job.