Thank You Islanders

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stanleycomehome. Show Stanleycomehome's posts

Thank You Islanders

Thanks to the isles for coming up big against nj tonight and not making this night any worse. Now they have to beat leafs tomorrow. What a terrible way bruins to lose tonight,those fluke goals happen but why can't they happen when we are up 5-1 to make it a 5-2 game,no it has to be the gwg.Just the way this season is going. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Thank You Islanders

Guys the Habs know they where not the better team tonight.  3 garbage goals in the same game just never happens except to the habs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

the habs WON you dufus!!! If the B's won and weren't the better team, you wouldn't say it

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

There were 3 bad goals but that's the way it is sometimes. They didn't have their legs either. Montreal was slightly better tonight but the B's could have easily won that game with Rask being Rask. Tuukka was in the clouds a little tonight.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

First of all if you think mtl was the better team tonight maybe you should buy brand new glasses. 
       Second thing..If the Bruins had 3 bounces like that in the same game i would be the first one to admit it.  How many games did you watch in your life where the same team had 3 lucky bounces in the same game.  I been watching a lot of hockey and it's been a while that i follow this sport(not only the Bs)and it seems that this happens a lot to the Habs especially vs the Bs. 
       I know it is not going to happend but if they had to meet in the playoffs I am not convinced that the Habs would win.  Playing every 2 days against the same team and playing playoffs type of hockey is a much diffrent story.  Other than the garbage goals it was still a great game to watch.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Thank You Islanders:

Hard questions to ask: 1. Could it be that the Flyers just didn't show up the other day? 2. Maybe Montreal is the better team? 3. Should we forget the Habs and Flyers and just keep the Rangers away? 4. DO we realistically have a chance at winning 1 game against the Caps in Round 1?
    Posted by ipot

Ipot I'll answer only this question:
    2. Maybe Montreal is the better team?

Let the head to head history between these two speak for itself. Just History.
    They transform into the "Bumbling Bruins" when they play the Habs.  The Habs have not won most of their games, it's the Bruins that make them win with all the F-ups they do.
    and lucaoothe Bruins will never get the bounces,  it's always been Montreal Montreal , Montreal , always.  So never say if the Bruins would get those type of bounces.  Will never happen.
    Last season was the " Bizarro World"  and that comes around once every 100 years !