the know it all

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Re: the know it all

In Response to Re: the know it all:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: the know it all : the habs do have cap problems, they need to find a quality goaltender and quick before the whole ship sinks, one or two key guys go down and i could see you guys not even making the playoffs. what ever happend with that one hab who stole the purse in florida? how embarrsing!
    Posted by Rmiller88[/QUOTE]

And I thought the Habs all had their own purses.

Ba-da-dum.

Anybody want to take a bet on what day Carey Price throws a fit, tosses his stick into the stands, strips naked and runs screaming out of the Bell Centre?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rmiller88. Show Rmiller88's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: the know it all : And I thought the Habs all had their own purses. Ba-da-dum. Anybody want to take a bet on what day Carey Price throws a fit, tosses his stick into the stands, strips naked and runs screaming out of the Bell Centre?  
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

yeah im thinkin crazed fans like captain flip flop over here will probably
    set him on fire before he has a chance to escape. but if they havnt burned him to death  by christmas he will probably sulk him self into a depression.  they will blame him for having a weak team and let him out to dry for ten goals til he gets spittin mad quits like Roy! i love watching that replay  it is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Actually, Price was greeted with nothing but cheers in Montreal in his win against the Panthers...

The kid is gonna be a big star in this League...

We're not worried about Price at all...

BTW How did the Bruins do against Wideman, last year's leading playoff scorer, and the Panthers in the preseason ?

0-2...

Nice avoidance of my earlier question...  

Tired of watching these sleazy little Black and Gold lawyer capologists seeking ways to skirt around the NHL's salary cap...

What was the point of the lockout year again ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

By the way, the Bruins are over $3 Million over the cap...

Check it out...  http://www.capgeek.com

Salaries of players on LTIR still count towards the salary cap...

Hurry up and Redden the guy then...

Cheaters !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Instead of skirting around the NHL's salary cap like lil weasles in these ways that some of you do, why don't you, bookword capologist, think about getting rid of it altogether so my Habs can just outspend your Bruins like the Yanks currently do to the BoSox.... 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]By the way, the Bruins are over $3 Million over the cap... Check it out...  http://www.capgeek.com Salaries of players on LTIR still count towards the salary cap... Hurry up and Redden the guy then... Cheaters !
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]
    Click on the calculator, you will find that that $3M number includes Seguin and McQuaid on the roster, for a total of 22 players (with a healthy Sturm and Savard as well).
    You really should take the time to learn what the links you post actually say.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernBrewin. Show NorthernBrewin's posts

Miller, the biggest tool in the box.

Cmon Miller tell them that 87 is for your boyfriend Crosby. 

Must be nice to cheer for 2 teams during a season. And then change to a third team for a year.

Get back to the G&M boards where they still treat you like the POS you are.

Good to know you're Gainey's bum boy again.

Too bad I can't find that post from 2 years ago where you were basically sucking Kovalev's d i c k after the all star game.

Hope you hang around for the season Miller, it'll be fun.

Hey congrats on Mighty Mouse Gionta being named captain. The trend is 6' 1"  5'10" and now 5'7"  

If you're available in the future, you can be the 5'4" honorary gnome captain one day.

Good luck with the Penguins or Habs or whoever is in the lead.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Anyways, anyone care to address the question of how the Bruins are going to handle the overspending ways of their GM... The Bruins' payroll is currently over $66 Million... There is a salary cap of $59.4 Million in this League... Who is gettin' Reddened in Boston ? Anyone got any answers on that ?

Yes , that they're not cheap anymore.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Actually, Price was greeted with nothing but cheers in Montreal in his win against the Panthers... The kid is gonna be a big star in this League... We're not worried about Price at all... BTW How did the Bruins do against Wideman, last year's leading playoff scorer, and the Panthers in the preseason ? 0-2... Nice avoidance of my earlier question...   Tired of watching these sleazy little Black and Gold lawyer capologists seeking ways to skirt around the NHL's salary cap... What was the point of the lockout year again ?

RMiller,  chill,  relax... it's a matter of time the fans jump on Price again. tic toc tic toc..
    BTW did anyone see what Moen did to Gudbranson the other nite against the Panthers ?  Well let's just say that the kid (18yrs old) call out Moen, " GUTLESS" !
    Fn right !  While linesman was holding Gudbranson Moen took the liberty on punching him in the face two three times .  Typical Habs !  Gutless.
    Too bad I could not find a link,  yet .

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Man, Bruins lose again tonight, and still cannot seem to score !

Over $66 Million for what ?

Speaking of Penguins, here's a joke that I heard today :

So, whaddya say to my idea of just dropping all of this salary cap nonsense altogether, and we go back to playin' some good ole fashioned hockey ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: the know it all : Yes , that they're not cheap anymore.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Awww.... c'mon....  The Bruins will never change...

The Bruins are more expensive than the NHL salary cap allows, but they're still pretty cheap !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: the know it all:[QUOTE]Are you guys really so desperate for my input based on my superior hockey intelligence Sad !Habs rule, Bruins drool...Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

Only you would come here to defend yourself against yourself Oy Vey!

Chiarelli 1(Thomas Vezina winner) Tallon 0 Huet no Vezina's playing in Switzerland but still costing Chicago over 5Mil!

Chiarelli 2 (GAA leaders last two years) Pierre Gauthier 0 (trades young goalie that just led the Canadians to the Eastern Conference championship)

Uh Oh!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Missed one, Blackhawks guy !

PC signs Thomas to 4 year, $20 Million contract...

Oy vey, indeed...

That was a nice winner by Kessel for the Leafs tonight...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: the know it all:[QUOTE]That was a nice winner by Kessel for the Leafs tonight...Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Oh... c'mon.... Blackhawks' Guy...

We all know that you are PC's mother because no one else in Boston really thinks that highly of him...

Anyways, instead of weasling and skirting around the salary cap with these front loaded contracts and overspending and subsequent Reddening ways of your son's...

Let's get rid of this silly cap altogther just like the MLB model...

Mes Habitants versus your boy's Bruins... 

No more bookworm capologist geeks...

My team and yours -- mano a mano... 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]Oh... c'mon.... Blackhawks' Guy... We all know that you are PC's mother because no one else in Boston really thinks that highly of him... Anyways, instead of weasling and skirting around the salary cap with these front loaded contracts and overspending and subsequent Reddening ways of your son's... Let's get rid of this silly cap altogther just like the MLB model... Mes Habitants versus your boy's Bruins...  No more bookworm capologist geeks... My team and yours -- mano a mano... 

What are you so angry about all the time?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rmiller88. Show Rmiller88's posts

[QUOTE]Oh... c'mon.... Blackhawks' Guy... We all know that you are PC's mother because no one else in Boston really thinks that highly of him... Anyways, instead of weasling and skirting around the salary cap with these front loaded contracts and overspending and subsequent Reddening ways of your son's... Let's get rid of this silly cap altogther just like the MLB model... Mes Habitants versus your boy's Bruins...  No more bookworm capologist geeks... My team and yours -- mano a mano... 

what does that even mean? bookboy showed you how dumb you are so you want him to stay out of it? you have no credibilty here, you have said the most
     idoitic things i have ever read.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: the know it all : What are you so angry about all the time?
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

He won't reply to your post so I'll answer for him.
    He is angry all the time because:
    1. His mom drank heavily during pregnancy which resulted in a child with a double-digit IQ. Hence his moniker RMiller87 - Miller being his mom's choice of beer and 87 his resultant IQ.
    2. His favorite NHL team (the Scabs), once the class of the NHL, has become a team of cheap shot artists, petulant cry babies, degenerates and divers.
    3. He wasn't hugged enough as a child. This is largely due to the fact that you can't hug something that is so fat you can't get your arms around it. Plus he smells funny. A combination of sweat and fatback. Pretty disgusting, really.
    4. He has had only one friend in his life but ferrets only live for 8-10 years. Unfortunately Henri passed away prematurely after RMiller, while at a Scabs game, mistakely threw him on to the ice after a rare hat trick by a Scab player (during a loss, however), where he was knocked unconscious and then eaten by the Zamboni. An honest mistake as Henri often sat on his head. Poor Henri!
    5. Due to the poor economy, he recenty was laid off from his job at the grocery store. I suspect they were just looking for an excuse to let him go as he never could tell the difference between paper and plastic.

There's more but I think you get the picture!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rmiller88. Show Rmiller88's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: the know it all : He won't reply to your post so I'll answer for him. He is angry all the time because: 1. His mom drank heavily during pregnancy which resulted in a child with a double-digit IQ. Hence his moniker RMiller87 - Miller being his mom's choice of beer and 87 his resultant IQ. 2. His favorite NHL team (the Scabs), once the class of the NHL, has become a team of cheap shot artists, petulant cry babies, degenerates and divers. 3. He wasn't hugged enough as a child. This is largely due to the fact that you can't hug something that is so fat you can't get your arms around it. Plus he smells funny. A combination of sweat and fatback. Pretty disgusting, really. 4. He has had only one friend in his life but ferrets only live for 8-10 years. Unfortunately Henri passed away prematurely after RMiller, while at a Scabs game, mistakely threw him on to the ice after a rare hat trick by a Scab player (during a loss, however), where he was knocked unconscious and then eaten by the Zamboni. An honest mistake as Henri often sat on his head. Poor Henri! 5. Due to the poor economy, he recenty was laid off from his job at the grocery store. I suspect they were just looking for an excuse to let him go as he never could tell the difference between paper and plastic. There's more but I think you get the picture!
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]

LOL, ha that was funny. throws the ferret on the ice and its eaten by the zamboni, man im still laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i know i should draw picture of this guy!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: the know it all :                                                                        
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Man I love that Photo!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]Besides I don't really know it all... For example, I don't know how a certain overspending GM will deal with a team payroll of $66,087,771 in a League that has a salary cap of $59,400,000... But I am interested in finding out... Our team's GM actually respected the principles of the League's salary cap... How 'bout yours ?

werent you the b's fan last year that really liked wideman??  and what now you are a canadiens fan??

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: the know it all : What are you so angry about all the time?
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

Montreal fans are always angry. What other fans turns cars over and start riots when their team wins one playoff series, or boo an all-star goalie out of town?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: the know it all:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: the know it all : Man I love that Photo! Posted by SeguinMyTime[/QUOTE]

Thanks but I can't take credit I took it from real good pohotoshop dreamweaver poster NortherBrewin and yes it's agood one.